Eon Musk: 100 participants set to go to mars indefinitely. Meet the participants.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Flying in space for years only to land on a desolate giant rock and having to survive on only the food you can grow from your own waste.:huhldup:

I heard they'll be eating like pudding, bugs, and bioengineered fruit and veggies. All them year's they're up in space.
its only a 6 month journey. about the same as old school ships. difference now is they have the tech to watch movies and eat more than bread and pickles.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The white man can
go sailing amongst the stars
to colonize mars
and we'll make Earth
the paradise
it orignally was

To that I say: Where are Jews putting their money? Jews fund tech but let other people die for that stuff. If there's profit, they'll be on their Ferengi Rules of Acquisition to gain the most not the first.

The rest of us will go where they tell us. The poor will only inherit dregs.

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
All the jokes about black people in horror movies apply here
Or black people hiking, skydiving, snowboarding, ...

No nikkas need to be doing this bullshyt :mjpls:

Except Brad, I trust Brad :ehh:

2yph7Ij.png

EDIT:

:patrice:

Wait a minute.....

Brad - Mars One Community Platform

Imma need that trust back, Brad:dame:

Harlem, Mars aint gon like thisun

I have a hard time believing this breh is belgian

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
its only a 6 month journey. about the same as old school ships. difference now is they have the tech to watch movies and eat more than bread and pickles.
I thought Mars was a 3 year trip? But that was years ago.

How are they planning to deal with food, loss of supplies, death and psychoses? Or crime and punishment? or special needs babies? or post partum? or abortion?

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
They can have Mars. fukk that.

Read an article a while back about how all these people that have plans for "Earth is fukked up, we have to populate space" are dumb as fukk. Cuz no matter how fukked up Earth is it at least has air and water and Mars doesnt, so what would be the point? If you have the technology to live on Mars you have the technology to fix Earth...

cacs dream is to colonize other planets and leave everyone else on the barren earth.

:mjpls:

They aren't gonna do shyt but destroy what ever other planet they colonize. White people have ruined the environments of every continent they colonize on Earth.

Also, how soon do they feel this mission to mars will take place. Surely we don't have the tech to travel to mars while carrying people and supplies. This seems like it wouldn't happen in any of our lifetimes. This ship would have to have fuel to travel to Mars. It would have to be able to house and contain people and supplies and be habitual enough to sustain life during the trip. I don't see this happening in this lifetime. These people may as well sign up to play on a movie about them traveling to Mars, I highly doubt they'll get there during their actual lifetimes.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I got a BAD feeling about this.

They are basically sacrificing their lives for progress with the VERY HIGH possibly that they all die within the first few months IF they even make it to Mars.

ONE thing goes wrong and they are all dead:wow:

THAT'S THE HUMAN WAY THOUGH. I DO FEEL WEIRD ABOUT THE 3 BLACK PEOPLE OUT OF 100 THOUGH.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They aren't gonna do shyt but destroy what ever other planet they colonize. White people have ruined the environments of every continent they colonize on Earth.

Also, how soon do they feel this mission to mars will take place. Surely we don't have the tech to travel to mars while carrying people and supplies. This seems like it wouldn't happen in any of our lifetimes. This ship would have to have fuel to travel to Mars. It would have to be able to house and contain people and supplies and be habitual enough to sustain life during the trip. I don't see this happening in this lifetime. These people may as well sign up to play on a movie about them traveling to Mars, I highly doubt they'll get there during their actual lifetimes.
Mars One - Wikipedia

It's not like they don't have it all laid out with the whats been submitted for review, patents, and timelines. SpaceX is pretty transparent with everything they do. You should check out their website. They've been launching Falcon 9s into space damn near every month it seems like. Falcon Heavy is in testing right now.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
It's supposed to be a one way ticket they know they're not coming back to earth. They're legit trying to colonize Mars.

Not enough wombs.

Not enough genetic variety.

The wombs tend towards the Downs Baby warning end of the scale. How many children do the women have, to prove fertility?

Or is this colonization like the first to set up Base Camp, not spread seed?