Eon Musk: 100 participants set to go to mars indefinitely. Meet the participants.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What was the criteria? I would've thought there'd be more young(er) people, I don't really know what would possess a bunch of late 30's and 40 somethings to want to go to Mars.
I checked some bios, theres some very very qualified people, if you look at the points system. I think that plays some kind of role. For example I saw one surgeon of 25 years had a real high score. Some people are researchers, aero space engineers of many years. Certain expertise will require highly experienced people, naturally they'll be older.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
All the money spent on this bullshyt could've went to education, poverty, infrastructure, helping the homeless, etc.... Humans are so backwards.
Being a dual (or multi) planet species is very important the species, it should be top priority. If not, we'll end up like the dinosaurs. The planet and space elements have wiped out many species many times, and it won't be the last.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I got a BAD feeling about this.

They are basically sacrificing their lives for progress with the VERY HIGH possibly that they all die within the first few months IF they even make it to Mars.

ONE thing goes wrong and they are all dead:wow:
Are you not entertained?

Hey brehs, do you think mars will be on that :mjpls:?