Eon Musk: 100 participants set to go to mars indefinitely. Meet the participants.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Some of them have bios and little vlogs too.

photo_30401.jpg

Keynote RequestMedia Request
NAME Kenya
SEX Female
AGE 39
FROM United States
LANGUAGE English

SELF INTRODUCTION

Living, working and studying abroad has made me into the open-minded, and determined woman that I am today. I enjoy being in multinational environments where I can make positive changes. I studied history and politics, and have always been interested in social issues.

Through hard work and persistence, I am encouraged to pursue opportunities where I believe I can make a positive difference despite how challenging it might be. It’s my enthusiasm and positive attitude that drives me to reach for the stars.

giphy.gif

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
They can have Mars. fukk that.

Read an article a while back about how all these people that have plans for "Earth is fukked up, we have to populate space" are dumb as fukk. Cuz no matter how fukked up Earth is it at least has air and water and Mars doesnt, so what would be the point? If you have the technology to live on Mars you have the technology to fix Earth...

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
You know they stopped being selective and just wanted to take anyone once they got to this person

photo_32474.jpg

:mjlol: :dead:
Anyone cac.

Why choose a bunch of cacs instead of people physically capable dealing with the conditions?

I'd have 20 Billion Sherpa and Eskimo, before anybody.

Add in some Africans for maximum coverage of physical adaptability and it would have been a wrap.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
photo_30464.jpg

Keynote RequestMedia Request
NAME Ighodalo
SEX Male
AGE 35
FROM Nigeria
LANGUAGE English

He has a video too Ighodalo - Mars One Community Platform

SELF INTRODUCTION

I consider myself an enthusiast of the scientific method, in search of a lot more than my present environment has to offer.

Maintaining a ‘Can do’ attitude and the willingness to explore various methods towards problem solving, has presented me with lots of opportunities.

I have adapted to a sceptical thought process, and this, alongside reason, help me maintain good analysis of my environment.

I am highly motivated by the search for knowledge and answers in the fields of Artificial Intelligence and robotics, psychology, sociology etc, and this fuels a deep sense of purpose for me.

INTERESTS
I love sports e.g swimming, lawn tennis, football, basketball, snooker etc I love watching movies and listening to music. Movies include ;(sci-fi, comedy, thriller, action, drama, romance etc), I relish conversations with adventurous, well read, and open minded individuals. Nature is soo beautiful, and sure take the time to admire her in all her awesomeness.