Eon Musk: 100 participants set to go to mars indefinitely. Meet the participants.

Daps
They need atleast one real nicca there bro..... I'll hold it down for the coli , where do I sign up?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If this really does happen I truly think even the most sane person will lose their mind

People be bored as fukk on Earth where there's mad shyt to do/see

Imagine how garbage Mars would be :camby:

Let's say no one gets hurt and everyone survives (which is not likely to be the case at all), the fukk are they gonna do there?

Watching that one vid where they showed the trees as they were passing by made me think even little shyt like that would be sorely missed :mjcry:

Most fun thing to do will be sex with a bunch of middle aged people while having to watch out for that gay nikka at all times

And that's not even taking the environment/atmosphere into consideration

4 people going at first then they'll send more a yr later

Imagine being on that wack ass planet for a yr with 3 other people u don't even know like that :dahell:

Until the next small batch of people u don't know come :dahell:

And please tell me at the very least these people all speak the same language :snoop:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If this really does happen I truly think even the most sane person will lose their mind

Let's say no one gets hurt and everyone survives (which is not likely to be the case at all), the fukk are they gonna do there?

Watching that one vid where they showed the trees as they were passing by made me think.even little shyt like that would be sorely missed

Most fun thing to do will be sex with a bunch of middle aged people while having to watch out for that gay nikka at all times

Imagine being on that wack ass planet for a yr with 3 other people u don't even know like that :dahell:

And please tell me at the very least these people all speak the same language :snoop:
Once upon a time humans didn't have tv and could only carry so many books. Now you could literally put a million movies and books via servers and streamed. You will have lots to do, your building a colony :dahell:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Watching that one vid where they showed the trees as they were passing by made me think even little shyt like that would be sorely missed :mjcry:

how are you bored with nothing to do when you're literally trying to build a town, till land for food, and lay the framework for a sustainable habitat on a whole new planet. you're only bored here because you have zero need to be doing anything outside the time you're at work/school.

edit: they're also in training together, the mission isn't until 2023, you don't think they'll know each other and how to communicate with one another by then? this isn't the real world mars where 100 strangers are just dumped there out the blue.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
I couldn’t do this shyt, I’d make it off earth get a view of it and space and be ready to bring my ass back home:mjlol:

These dudes are part of something very special though, this takes a lot of courage.

They just better not wake up no ancient cosmic being out there though, we don’t need them problems back here:whoa:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Once upon a time humans didn't have tv and could only carry so many books. Now you could literally put a million movies and books via servers and streamed. You will have lots to do, your building a colony :dahell:

Did u really just say movies and books will give people lots to do? :dahell:

:dahell: is tv gone do except remind u of all the shyt u missing on Earth that you'll never see again?

And how the hell u building a colony with 4 people breh?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
how are you bored with nothing to do when you're literally trying to build a town, till land for food, and lay the framework for a sustainable habitat on a whole new planet. you're only bored here because you have zero need to be doing anything outside the time you're at work/school.

:stopitslime:

You're gonna do all that with 4 people?

Or even 100 people?

None of which have real world experience doing any of this outside of "training" with Mars 1? :stopitslime:

These ain't the fukkin conquistadors they're sending, these are regular square ass people who wouldn't know how to fix their sink if it broke

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:stopitslime:

You're gonna do all that with 4 people?

Or even 100 people?

None of which have real world experience doing any of this outside of "training" with Mars 1? :stopitslime:

These ain't the fukkin conquistadors they're sending, these are regular square ass people who wouldn't know how to fix their sink if it broke
:snoop:

breh...please read the profiles of some of these people. there are highly skilled, highly knowledgeable people in the group. and yes, five years of training is more than enough, especially when you have people who already have experience/skills in engineering, agriculture, etc.

and what are you talking about 4 people for? there are 100. you do know there were/are tribes of people with 100 people and they live perfectly fine with just that many people being their "entire world". once they build it up to a certain point, that creates an opening to continue to expand both organically and via ex-pats from earth.

this aint for you, fine, but your rationale on why this won't work is based on your myopic view of what would be fun and livable for YOU

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Did u really just say movies and books will give people lots to do? :dahell:

:dahell: is tv gone do except remind u of all the shyt u missing on Earth that you'll never see again?

And how the hell u building a colony with 4 people breh?
Mars One - Wikipedia

Since you have lots of questions, here you go. There's timeliness, and explanations on everything they're going to be doing. I don't think you realize how much work you have to do, you think people are on the space station just fiddling their thumbs? Do you know how much experiments, building, engineering, you have to do? The first 4 people have the MOST work, they won't have any time off, probably 12 hour shifts with tight schedules in prep for the new bunch.