Eon Musk: 100 participants set to go to mars indefinitely. Meet the participants.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What was the criteria? I would've thought there'd be more young(er) people, I don't really know what would possess a bunch of late 30's and 40 somethings to want to go to Mars.
:what:

if i was older i'd actually sign up, at least i will have lived a good chunk of my life and accomplished some shyt. those 20 and 30 somethings going? i get it cuz i'm really curious about space and this could be something big, but the prospect of cutting my life so short if things don't work out, i'm cool. :hubie:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a BAD feeling about this.

They are basically sacrificing their lives for progress with the VERY HIGH possibly that they all die within the first few months IF they even make it to Mars.

ONE thing goes wrong and they are all dead:wow:

Meh, sometimes people gotta die in the name of progress and exploration.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:

if i was older i'd actually sign up, at least i will have lived a good chunk of my life and accomplished some shyt. those 20 and 30 somethings going? i get it cuz i'm really curious about space and this could be something big, but the prospect of cutting my life so short if things don't work out, i'm cool. :hubie:

Make sure you get your BBL before you join. So your body can be on fleek in space....:lolbron: