Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I wonder why they weren't the first example you used. INSTEAD, you decided to use Cacs dipped in chocolate, I wonder why....
nikka, go back and look at those pictures and see who actually posted those because it wasn't me. I haven't posted any pictures.
I don't follow fashion :russ: I didn't know who Ajak Deng was before three minutes ago.

And the bolded is asinine. It's hilarious you have to come up with this stuff because you can't admit that Alex Wek is ugly. You would sound completely crazy calling those dark African women, "white women in black skin", in real life. I'd pay to see it :russ:
dude really said with a straight faces that those chicks have white features though.:laff:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't follow fashion :russ: I didn't know who Ajak Deng was before three minutes ago.

And the bolded is asinine. It's hilarious you have to come up with this stuff because you can't admit that Alex Wek is ugly. You would sound completely crazy calling those dark African women, "white women in black skin", in real life. I'd pay to see it :russ:

That first group of women you posted could have been a white woman photoshopped Black :yeshrug:

You have some self-hate issues :ld:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
They want a White girl whose pitch black, essentially.

Who takes pictures of women with makeup on and hairhats and compares them to photos of a woman with none of that?
There was a guy in the fashion industry (can't remember his name) who said that they want a black model who looks like a "white girl dipped in chocolate."

Daps
Bald-Bombshells12111.jpg

3404_kofiscust.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm not sure about you guys, but i actually find black skin beautiful (not to say lighter skin isn't). That deeply black dark skin is extremely sexy to me. Again, at the end of the day its all just skin tone and is really not that serious, but those claiming she is "ugly" really need their eyes examined. Her features are unique and definitely beautiful in my eyes. If she were in a room, she would definitely stand out. In a good way.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
That first group of women you posted could have been a white woman photoshopped Black :yeshrug:

You have some self-hate issues :ld:

Just so I can completely understand you.....and so everyone else can completely understand you......you think this group of women have "white features" and I have self-hate issues because I think they're prettier?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Just so I can completely understand you.....and so everyone else can completely understand you......you think this group of women have "white features" and I have self-hate issues because I think they're prettier?

67%

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:russ: at a bunch of darkskinned women from Africa not being black enough. You want a white woman in black skin. Look at the dumb sh*t you have to type up to justify your point. Are this woman's features "negroid" enough for you? :troll:

ajak-deng4.jpg

376148386_640.jpg

AJAK2.png

ajak-deng.jpg

Her nose is wide. Her lips are fat. She's from Sudan also, the place of the original man. And she's still a great deal more attractive than Alex Wek :troll: What's your excuse now buddy :troll:

:ehh:

I agree, she is fine as hell. Finer than Alex Wek perhaps. But that being said Alex Wek ISNT ugly.