Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I hear what you're saying, but the only people who look like Alek Wek are south Sudanese people, particularly Dinka. I'm African, and have been to Africa, and I never saw anyone who looked remotely like her. No one in my family shares her features. Her beady eyes and round cheeks are not really "African" features, so much as they are North East African features I dunno.

I don't think she's ugly, but I also don't see why she's always singled out as the epitome of the African physical form or feminine beauty.

The women in Premeditated's post look closer to the people I saw all over "Congoid" populated countries like Zimbabwe, South Africa, Botswana, Zambia and Kenya, as well as my African friends and family to tell you the truth (not that they were all models of course).

Well Lupita and Alek are both Nilotic peoples (Lupita is Luo, Alek is Dinka), those features are pretty very typical for their ethnic group. They're not Bantu, which makes them obviously stick out more, but I have seen them in Kenya (Masai) and Tanzania. I believe they even live in Congo too.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
bfd.gif

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
Well Lupita and Alek are both Nilotic peoples (Lupita is Luo, Alek is Dinka), those features are pretty very typical for their ethnic group. They're not Bantu, which makes them obviously stick out more, but I have seen them in Kenya (Masai) and Tanzania. I believe they even live in Congo too.

I like that you know your shyt:myman:
There are also many nilotes in Uganda.
Although they are related, Maasai facial features are alot of times different from Luo/Dinka.
Luo/Dinka are more similar to the Nuer and Shilluk.
Maasai are more similar to Kalenjin(the Kenyan long distance runners),Samburu and Turkana.This group seems to have a little cushyte admixture.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
18:43

"Have you ever dated a white guy?"

"No....I've never seen a pink penis"....

I was like :obama:

But then....

Bedwench bytch had to be all "YOU NEED TO MAKE THE SWITCH"

fukking c00n show, glad I don't follow this shyt.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
well she did call some black male posters chimps, so I'm guessing she mean chimp noses or primate nuzzles

I was just waiting on her to reply, her dumbass is calling people sambos, yet she referred to her own people as chimps, she's quick to act like she pro black by caping for darkskinned women, but when it comes to black men she gets her c00n on, you can't be pro black part time :pachaha: So can anyone on here answer what a black nose is? :mjpls:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I like that you know your shyt:myman:
There are also many nilotes in Uganda.
Although they are related, Maasai facial features are alot of times different from Luo/Dinka.
Luo/Dinka are more similar to the Nuer and Shilluk.
Maasai are more similar to Kalenjin(the Kenyan long distance runners),Samburu and Turkana.This group seems to have a little cushyte admixture.

I lived in Northern Kenya for a year, I learned a lot. Especially with the refugee camps that I went into, and meeting some Masai, it was a huge difference between those of Bantu origin and the Nile Valley.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Charlemagne ain't too far off from Alek's color tho. And let's not even get started on these ugly negros always talkin shyt and bein color struck fukk nikkas.
She looks good. Not my type but she's not unattractive. Char and Envy look like your average bums in the South except they aren't but they look it.