Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize that Africa is way to diverse to make generalized statement like that Nigeria alone has so much diversity with over 300 ethnicities .. for example

Nigerians

tumblr_m6yv6yfoUX1r4bzr1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxyfude8Ve1sxua0io1_500.jpg

tumblr_m97kkyRtQ91qh9nxwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0akdhiYIW1rn4d10o1_400.png

tumblr_mxgq2iYRQm1qj5tpro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxg909XirY1s2ynmio1_500.png

tumblr_mxgtcqUhSr1s2ynmio1_500.png

oh yah and take this neg:what:
:comeon: Don't be pedantic, I'm talking in general. We all know there are beautiful women of all backrounds, that fact doesn't change what im saying. Like pictures of PAWGS wouldn't change the fact that white women have flat asses.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
and yet you were mysteriously silent when "sheboon" was being thrown around for a whole thread.. wouldn't wanna upset the dudes you so desperately seek to pander to on here huh? your shtick is transparent as you like to claim mine is hun.

Actually I was and I'm pretty sure it was @Tony_Bromo who spoke out against that shyt and most people cosigned with it being a fukked up thing to say. You're reaching.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
She thinks she's slick. She tryna be a faux down for the cause power to the people militant her damn self. And now shes talking bout black men and their taste for black women with Euro features when she married and is having a baby by a damn cac. Bury me a damn g.

Tiffany is the epitome of confusion. She let her father in-law tell her dad that he was the first black man that he "trusted and respected" and it was considered okay. Years of doing cac drugs and trying to be gothic ruined her mind. Thats why she thinks its normal to prance around the house dressed like the maid from Tom & Jerry. :laff:

The mealy mouth coli hoes caped for a c00nette who would've called them ugly openly years ago :laff:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Tiffany is the epitome of confusion. She let her father in-law tell her dad that he was the first black man that he "trusted and respected" and it was considered okay. Years of doing cac drugs and trying to be gothic ruined her mind. Thats why she thinks its normal to prance around the house dressed like the maid from Tom & Jerry. :laff:

The mealy mouth coli hoes caped for a c00nette who would've called them ugly openly years ago :laff:

Breh look at how deep Chris B is with negs and look at how little she is in red, and they practically do the same thing, the caping the girls do for her on her is :wow: levels

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing unless you're ignorant and sambo-ish enough to call all sudanese girls that look like Alek (and not this chick) "fukking ugly". that's sambo sh*t calling her "ugly" because she doesn't have softened up euro accepted features.

all you nikkas and bytches talkin bout us liking euro features should just shut the fukk up

there are ugly white bytches too.....or are you gonna claim that the reason we call certain white bytches ugly is cause they don't have "euro features" (whatever the fukk that means)? :stopitslime:

no one is calling her ugly cause she doesn't fit some white standard of beauty.....we're calling her ugly cause she's ugly......and anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves

calling this ugly broad beautiful makes us as black people look bad

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So people not finding her as an individual to be attractive is hate? You continue to prove my original point. :laff:

Its not normal for you to have so much estrogen in your judgments, go fix that. :laff:

Where did I say attractive? I believe people are going out of there way to call her ugly, like there is no middle ground. There's an obvious trend of what is ugly and what isn't with you c00ns, just admit a dose of Cac features is the look. Let me walk you through basic grade school logic, you can be unattractive to someone and not be ugly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we say Africans we default thinking of west/central african because that's who we descended from. So on that basis, I'm co signing this, West/central African women ARE ugly. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, but when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanians and all that, they not an attractive people. Just compare fine ass Dominican(mixed) women & ugly ass (w african)Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

Ethiopians look good tho :mjpls:

ok_approval.gif

I thought we established this long ago. Mixed women look better than women of any "pure" race (I know there ain't no such thing as pure but ya'll nikkas know what I'm sayin). A mixed chick looks better than some swedish bytch or some bytch from the congo or some bytch from china.

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps
this makes no sense to me

if they are black and from africa and have those facial features, how can you say its "cac features"

that makes zero sense to me.....considering humans started in Africa, doesn't it make more sense that they are African features that got exported to Europe?

stop falling for the myths perpetrated by white supremacy that the only thing that is real African is a big wide nose and lips with nappy hair and charcoal black skin......those features are NOT the only features of an African

learn your own history rather than what you were told by crakkkas

thumbs-up.gif.pagespeed.ce.LJksjCSAnt.gif