Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nothing unless you're ignorant and sambo-ish enough to call all sudanese girls that look like Alek (and not this chick) "fukking ugly". that's sambo sh*t calling her "ugly" because she doesn't have softened up euro accepted features.

:beli::skip:
WkEj6Yu.png
:umad: nikka and shut the fukk up, bytch is plain ugly and looks like Brock's Onix from pewter city :camby:. :heh: Y'all really :cape: over this "model" :dead:.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Look british women are ugly, they can't fukk with eastern european women...So if a british dude told you 'i prefer russia/polish chicks' would you call him a self hater? would you say he hates apart of himself? I don't think you would.

Certain ethnicities are just more attractive than others in general, I ain't even conveying my personal opinion, that's the consensus opinion. :manny:

What's the difference between a Dominican and a Haitian besides having Spanish cac blood? That makes you a damn c00n. :comeon:

Look I'm Ethiopian, and the fact that you put down West African women does not sit well with me. Get your damn life.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just admit you have self-hate.

Breh, I'm sleepy. It doesn't take emotion to argue with illogical, contradicting idiots.

But what's the point of people arguing over looks?, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not everyone is going to think what's attractive to you will be attractive to them, no need to be angry if someone is saying the girl isn't attractive. I still want to know what a black nose is though and why that is being deflected now, the girl that's dapping you is a known self hating c00n on the levels of chris B. pretty much the female version of him

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Let's not act like Alex Wek ain't the first person yall post whenever you post an ugly Black woman. Obviously you idiots can't reconcile that you like certain Cac features on Black women. I don't have feelings, shyt, i'm half daydreaming, destroying your whole theory.

Please show us all of these mythical alex wek hate campaigns that happen every day on the coli. I'll wait.

We call women who are darkskinned with black features beautiful all of the time but you are of these know nothing-know it all's that promotes over-exaggerated lies for female pandering purposes. Fortunately the females on here with common sense see through the bullshyt and don't fall for the okie doke anymore.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Shut the fukk up.

You're the same chick who said that chimp out comment. You think nikkas have bad memory? We remember. You callin people fake militants and expect everyone to take you seriously when you up in here constantly defending white men and wm/bw relationships and shytting on black men. fukk outta here. :pacspit:
riiiight. the same "nikkas" that think "sheboon" (a stromfront word) is such a cool word to decribe black women that disagree with them on here right? :childplease: you can miss me with the fake (re: selective and pandering) outrage hunny. :camby:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
But what's the point of people arguing over looks?, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not everyone is going to think what's attractive to you will be attractive to them, no need to be angry if someone is saying the girl isn't attractive. I still want to know what a black nose is though and why that is being deflected now, the girl that's dapping you is a known self hating c00n on the levels of chris B. pretty much the female version of him

Because it's inconsistent with the rah rah rah Black militanism I hear from some of these very same posters.

I'm not arguing, that would infer that these idiots are on the same level of thinking as me. I'm a teacher https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the difference between a Dominican and a Haitian besides having Spanish cac blood? That makes you a damn c00n. :comeon:

Look I'm Ethiopian, and the fact that you put down West African women does not sit well with me. Get your damn life.
What's the difference... :wtf:...besides looking different...? :lolbron:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
riiiight. the same "nikkas" that think "sheboon" (a stromfront word) is such a cool word to decribe black women that disagree with them on here right? :childplease: you can miss me with the fake (re: selective and pandering) outrage hunny. :camby:

That's exactly what you're doing though, and you expect people to have selective memory. We remember. :skip:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Please find me a list of all these so called posters referring to women on here as sheboon, the only one that used that word was the **** fakkit. talk about selective and pandering :childplease: :camby:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
She thinks she's slick. She tryna be a faux down for the cause power to the people militant her damn self. And now shes talking bout black men and their taste for black women with Euro features when she married and is having a baby by a damn cac. Bury me a damn g.
i don't care if they prefer euro features......shyt I do obviously considering my history. just be honest about it is my point.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
That's exactly what you're doing though, and you expect people to have selective memory. We remember. :skip:
and yet you were mysteriously silent when "sheboon" was being thrown around for a whole thread.. wouldn't wanna upset the dudes you so desperately seek to pander to on here huh? your shtick is as transparent as you like to claim mine is hun.