Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
When we say Africans we default thinking of west/central african because that's who we descended from. So on that basis, I'm co signing this, West/central African women ARE ugly. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, but when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanians and all that, they not an attractive people. Just compare fine ass Dominican(mixed) women & ugly ass (w african)Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

Ethiopians look good tho :mjpls:

Thank you.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
When black people in the america's say Africa they think West Africa, and I'm sorry but West African women are ugly, so i'm co signing this. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, but when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanians and all that, they not an attractive people. Just compare fine ass Dominican women & ugly ass Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

Ethiopians look good tho :mjpls:

You realize that Africa is way to diverse to make generalized statement like that Nigeria alone has so much diversity with over 300 ethnicities .. for example

Nigerians

tumblr_m6yv6yfoUX1r4bzr1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxyfude8Ve1sxua0io1_500.jpg

tumblr_m97kkyRtQ91qh9nxwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0akdhiYIW1rn4d10o1_400.png

tumblr_mxgq2iYRQm1qj5tpro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxg909XirY1s2ynmio1_500.png

tumblr_mxgtcqUhSr1s2ynmio1_500.png

oh yah and take this neg:what:

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
he saying the say thing most these other dudes you constantly defend on here are saying in this thread. he just not being passive aggesive with his c00nery like them. :heh:

Shut the fukk up.

You're the same chick who said that chimp out comment. You think nikkas have bad memory? We remember. You callin people fake militants and expect everyone to take you seriously when you up in here constantly defending white men and wm/bw relationships and shytting on black men. fukk outta here. :pacspit:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
You're a damn c00n.

Talk shyt about black men, marry a cac, and then defend black women and call people fake militants when it's convenient for you brehettes. :ld:

Funny thing is that she would call black women and features ugly back on sohh. She only puts on her black leather glove when she thinks she has the chance to be liked. :russ:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You realize that Africa is way to diverse to make generalized statement like that Nigeria alone has so much diversity .. for example

Igbos

tumblr_mxyfude8Ve1sxua0io1_500.jpg

tumblr_m97kkyRtQ91qh9nxwo1_500.jpg

fulanis
tumblr_mxgq2iYRQm1qj5tpro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxg909XirY1s2ynmio1_500.png

tumblr_mxgtcqUhSr1s2ynmio1_500.png

oh yah and take this neg:what:

It's not the reality but at least he can express verbally his self-hate and accept that frame of thinking, while some of these other c00ns say the opposite but think the same damn thing. I like certain Cac features too but I understand Alex Wek's "look" in relation to my self-hate.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Let's not act like Alex Wek ain't the first person yall post whenever you post an ugly Black woman. Obviously you idiots can't reconcile that you like certain Cac features on Black women. I don't have feelings, shyt, i'm half daydreaming, destroying your whole theory.

the person that's dapping you should give you pause for your argument. My wifes nose is literally like this

anderson_neal.jpg

I guess those are cac features as well :rudy:

the woman is just ugly...it has nothing to do with how other women look. Alex is just an ugly woman breh

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Funny thing is that she would call black women and features ugly back on sohh. She only puts on her black leather glove when she thinks she has the chance to be liked. :russ:

She thinks she's slick. She tryna be a faux down for the cause power to the people militant her damn self. And now shes talking bout black men and their taste for black women with Euro features when she married and is having a baby by a damn cac. Bury me a damn g.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a damn c00n.

Talk shyt about black men, marry a cac, and then defend black women and call people fake militants when it's convenient for you brehettes. :ld:
Look british women are ugly, they can't fukk with eastern european women...So if a british dude told you 'i prefer russia/polish chicks' would you call him a self hater? would you say he hates apart of himself? I don't think you would.

Certain ethnicities are just more attractive than others in general, I ain't even conveying my personal opinion, just the consensus opinions:manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
the person that's dapping you should give you pause for your argument. My wifes nose is literally like this

anderson_neal.jpg

I guess those are cac features as well :rudy:

the woman is just ugly...it has nothing to do with how other women look. Alex is just an ugly woman breh

Just admit you prefer a nice blend of African and Cacausian features and can't deal with a woman with purely ethnic features.

I find it hilarious how people are getting legit upset over posters not finding a certain female attractive, this thread is 5 pages and @Anothergirl still can't tell people what a black nose is :russ:

Breh, I'm sleepy. It doesn't take emotion to argue with illogical, contradicting idiots.