Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Aside from the hair, what's wrong with liking women that look like her?
nothing unless you're ignorant and sambo-ish enough to call all sudanese girls that look like Alek (and not this chick) "fukking ugly". that's sambo sh*t calling her "ugly" because she doesn't have softened up euro accepted features.
Nothing but she definitely appeals to someone who finds Caucasian features (hair, nose, makeup) bit more attractive. Nothing wrong with it, just be straight forward.
EXACTLY. i have a preference that i'm open and honest about(nothing wrong with that btw)unlike like these clowns.aka fake millitants. the dishonesty is laughable. dudes needs to grow some balls and just admit they like the more "softened up" euro accepted looking african women.
I don't think Alek Wek is ugly she's just not that attractive to me personally:manny:
and of course you come thru talking sensibly. :salute:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I can tell that your emotionally invested in this, as usual. She was elevated to a level in the fashion world that only a few black women are allowed to reach. Pull your head out of your ass and think for once.

Yeah some conspiracy. Lets look at the other "ugly" Black models that the Europeans promoted to make us "confused" :rudy:

Cac noses, hairhats, colored eyes, light skin and makeup that doesn't clash with dark skin tones but they put ONE actually ethnic African on the runway and yall lose your shyts :russ:

Jourdan-Dunn-In-Burberry-Prorsum-London-Evening-Standard-Theatre-Awards.jpg

tumblr_m2fq5pfnR31rps7q5o1_500.png

chanel-iman-prestige-magazine-cover-13.jpg

Jessica-White.jpg

Tyra-Banks-14.jpg

Naomi+Campbell5.bmp

Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Runway+MQjCtCQe1vvl.jpg

s-BEVERLY-JOHNSON-MODEL-large.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you'd be surprised.

so we're going to act like hairhats don't do a complete 180 for women of color and their looks and perceived attractiveness? :rudy:

speak for yourself, breh. a black girl with a hair hat is instantly :scusthov: in my eyes. that makes a girl ugly, not attractive.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Yeah some conspiracy. Lets look at the other "ugly" Black models that the Europeans promoted to make us "confused" :rudy:

Cac noses, hairhats, colored eyes, light skin and makeup that doesn't clash with dark skin tones but they put ONE actually ethnic African on the runway and yall lose your shyts :russ:

Jourdan-Dunn-In-Burberry-Prorsum-London-Evening-Standard-Theatre-Awards.jpg

tumblr_m2fq5pfnR31rps7q5o1_500.png

chanel-iman-prestige-magazine-cover-13.jpg

Jessica-White.jpg

Tyra-Banks-14.jpg

Naomi+Campbell5.bmp

Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Runway+MQjCtCQe1vvl.jpg

s-BEVERLY-JOHNSON-MODEL-large.jpg

You realize that African women come in a variety of of shades and hair textures right?

You don;t talk to women much do you?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
nothing unless you're ignorant and sambo-ish enough to call all sudanese girls that look like Alek (and not this chick) "fukking ugly". that's sambo sh*t calling her "ugly" because she doesn't have softened up euro accepted features.

EXACTLY. i have a preference that i'm open and honest about(nothing wrong with that btw)unlike like these clowns.aka fake millitants. the dishonesty is laughable. dudes needs to grow some balls and just admit they like the more "softened up" euro accepted looking african women.

and of course you come thru talking sensibly. :salute:

You really shouldn't be saying anything.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When we say Africans we default thinking of west/central african because that's who we descended from. So on that basis, I'm co signing this, West/central African women ARE ugly. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, but when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanians and all that, they not an attractive people. Just compare fine ass Dominican(mixed) women & ugly ass (w african)Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

Ethiopians look good tho :mjpls:

Last edited:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
When we say Africans we default thinking of west/central african because that's who we descended from. So on that basis, I'm co signing this, West/central African women ARE ugly. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, but when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanians and all that, they not an attractive people. Just compare fine ass Dominican women & ugly ass Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

you're wrong. but i respect you for having the balls at least to say what most these dudes FEEL but will never admit. :dead:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Oh this platitude again:russ: If African women come in a variety of shades and hair textures then why the uproar over Alex Wek being on the runway :ohhh:

Where is the uproar? It looks more like people giving opinions without feeling the need to spare feelings. You are clearly operating in your feelings as usual, so the uproar seems to be coming from you.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
When black people in the america's say Africa they think West Africa, and I'm sorry but West African women are ugly, so i'm co signing this. And don't give me none of that brainwashed shyt cause i love black women i take the average black women in america over the average white women every day, but when it comes to Nigerians, Ghanians and all that, they not an attractive people. Just compare fine ass Dominican women & ugly ass Haitian women :russ: :dead: yall know i aint lying.

You're a damn c00n.

i can say whatever the fukk i WANT. i'm honest about what i prefer. :rudy:

Talk shyt about black men, marry a cac, and then defend black women and call people fake militants when it's convenient for you brehettes. :ld:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Where is the uproar? It looks more like people giving opinions without feeling the need to spare feelings. You are clearly operating in your feelings as usual, so the uproar seems to be coming from you.

Let's not act like Alex Wek ain't the first person yall post whenever you post an ugly Black woman. Obviously you idiots can't reconcile that you like certain Cac features on Black women. I don't have feelings, shyt, i'm half daydreaming, destroying your whole theory.