Envy & Charlamagne call African woman ugly and baldheaded

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Neither of them are dimes. I don't think Alex Wek is ugly either, just an unfortunate victim of European makeup artist and hairstylist. I hope she has a baby with a Cac man and I bet her offspring would be the most desirable thing on this forum.
Lupita is a dime

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neither of them are dimes. I don't think Alex Wek is ugly either, just an unfortunate victim of European makeup artist and hairstylist. I hope she has a baby with a Cac man and I bet her offspring would be the most desirable thing on this forum.

I don't think she's ugly either but Lupita looks better, IMO.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's not a bad term. She would clearly disagree but in reality it's true. I really don't know why some black girls think it's cute to act like this. I even seen Michelle Obama acting like this at times, it almost validates this foolishness.
Don't get me wrong.

I think Selita is beautiful. I just do.

That pink lipstick had me like :noah:...but that being said, just hearing her talk makes her a LITTLE too much for me.

I mean i really don't know what she could bring to the table either. Chick is straight materialistic. Not that its an inherently bad thing, its just that sometimes I wanna know that you know more than that. Its not for me. More power to her though.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
And literally the only NATURAL thing different than her and Alex Wek is her wide, rounded eyes verus slanted, narrow, "beady" eyes. Wow :laff::laff::laff:

that broad Alex's teeth is messed up...her smile is wack. That's her biggest problem.. You don't see that :wtf:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
tumblr_m911uwYMaT1qc7gh1o1_500.jpg
:yeshrug:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
that broad Alex's teeth is messed up...her smile is wack. That's her biggest problem.. You don't see that :wtf:

give her yellow skin

or wide, round cac eyes

or wavy mixed hair

and she'd suddenly be a "dime" to yall. what's the common the theme between those features? hmmmmm

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
give her yellow skin

or wide, round cac eyes

or wavy mixed hair

and she'd suddenly be a "dime" to yall. what's the common the theme between those features? hmmmmm

nah breh...you talking to the wrong one. I've dated numerous darkskin women. I love them. My wife is dark...with big lips and a nice round nose.

that girl is just ugly to me

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
give her yellow skin

or wide, round cac eyes

or wavy mixed hair

They probably prefer sudanese girls like this

tumblr_mxwyl76bxU1qcjglro1_500.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Don't get me wrong.

I think Selita is beautiful. I just do.

That pink lipstick had me like :noah:...but that being said, just hearing her talk makes her a LITTLE too much for me.

I mean i really don't know what she could bring to the table either. Chick is straight materialistic. Not that its an inherently bad thing, its just that sometimes I wanna know that you know more than that. Its not for me. More power to her though.
She isn't straight materialistic, but like most VS models, if you ain't six figures and more, they aren't trying even here you say hello in an approaching manner.

If she's not for you, then that's what it is. But her issue is who is she for. Most guys will easily date her but will it work if they do and does want it to really work. She said most men lack common sense, that's a false statement. Most men don't lack common sense, especially the ones she dated like Osi and Nick. Those two have a high IQ and abundance of sense. Plus they have sense of corniness she seems to go for. I think the problem is her. You can't hit and miss that often.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Aside from the hair, what's wrong with liking women that look like her?

Nothing but she definitely appeals to someone who finds Caucasian features (hair, nose, makeup) bit more attractive. Nothing wrong with it, just be straight forward.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You just don't get it so there's no point going back and fourth. Selita E Banks is hot but I also hear shes been ran through.

:damn:

At this point i'm pretty sure all them broads been ran through. At least she's fine.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:ehh:

I agree, she is fine as hell. Finer than Alex Wek perhaps. But that being said Alex Wek ISNT ugly.
Thats your opinion but others disagr
And literally the only NATURAL thing different than her and Alex Wek is her wide, rounded eyes verus slanted, narrow, "beady" eyes. Wow :laff::laff::laff:
You must look like this Wek chick cause you going hard in the paint over opinions.