Enroll in Dame Dash poppington academy for $500 (seminar)

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true, I view the people who attend tony robbins seminars the same way I view dame's audience, naive idiots wowed by pseudo intellectuals
and you would be an idiot.

how did you learn about Dame dash? thru some infomercial about speaking? or thru watching him go from dope dealer to business tyc00n?

Rocafella Records, Rocawear, rachel roy, Movies(one legit one - Paid in Full he was a producer, the other street movies with state prop.).......

This loud mouth nucca is the real deal. if he speaks about business and money, you should listen. yes you should possibly pay to hear him speak. WHITE people with less credentials then him. White men who never use their own money are telling you how to start your own businesses. But you can never get off the ground. or you have to pay them all sorts of fees to start some shady pyramid business they have you sign up for. STOP IT. if it was a white person it would all good. but since its a black man. NOPE.

Damn the website doesn't even have any information. Just go straight to the purchase. Type shyt is that?
What should the site say? he has said it out loud before he put the site up. He said he was going to start doing these talks. its a talk with dame. what do you think it will be about? Him and business. and maybe you will get some bonus laughs if he goes into his "culture vulture" stuff. Aside from that, its a business man kicking knowledge about business.

Whats the difference between Donald Trump and damon dash? White skin. Donald has filed BR at least once. D.trump has failed at business, got back up. did it again..won..then failed. then won, then failed. so forth and so on. but let him have a conference or a seminar and people would attend without all the extra Lip they giving dame. but since its not a white man its all jokes. even from black folks.

notice how many black folks said why listen to him when you can read a book or buy or find info on the internet for free. Since its so darn easy explain to us why you aint balling yet? explain to us why most people were put up on game when they were starting out. they didnt just read a book and then blow up. most people need to be encouraged by a real life person in the field.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Im all for supporting black businesses but some of yall sound like the type of people that voted for obama just because he's black. Dame had rocafella and we know how thaf ended up, but my thing is what thriving does he have that he can teach us about? What happened to armadale vodka? America magazine. Just because someone had an opportunity to own a business doesn't mean they were successful :rudy:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@rapbeats I've never seen any videos or heard his plans about this. It would be nice if at least he had links to vids or interviews or whatever. Maybe quick "what is poppington academy" or something.

You have to be real full of yourself to assume that just because someone goes to your website they are familiar enough with you to purchase something without any additional information. I wouldn't have even know it was associated with Dame if I didn't see this thread.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Dame makes some valid points but they become corrupted or clouded with his emotional outburst and illogical explanation of his stances.
with that said, I'd be scared to learn from Dame. he seem's to not be rational at times.

:whoa: no thanks Dame, But I'll dash on this one.
What specifically has he said that was irrational when it comes to business? aside from not saving. even that isnt as crazy as it seems on the surface. its just a difference of opinion. he doesnt just pop tags. he puts his money into new businesses.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
and you would be an idiot.

how did you learn about Dame dash? thru some infomercial about speaking? or thru watching him go from dope dealer to business tyc00n?

Rocafella Records, Rocawear, rachel roy, Movies(one legit one - Paid in Full he was a producer, the other street movies with state prop.).......

This loud mouth nucca is the real deal. if he speaks about business and money, you should listen. yes you should possibly pay to hear him speak. WHITE people with less credentials then him. White men who never use their own money are telling you how to start your own businesses. But you can never get off the ground. or you have to pay them all sorts of fees to start some shady pyramid business they have you sign up for. STOP IT. if it was a white person it would all good. but since its a black man. NOPE.

What should the site say? he has said it out loud before he put the site up. He said he was going to start doing these talks. its a talk with dame. what do you think it will be about? Him and business. and maybe you will get some bonus laughs if he goes into his "culture vulture" stuff. Aside from that, its a business man kicking knowledge about business.

Whats the difference between Donald Trump and damon dash? White skin. Donald has filed BR at least once. D.trump has failed at business, got back up. did it again..won..then failed. then won, then failed. so forth and so on. but let him have a conference or a seminar and people would attend without all the extra Lip they giving dame. but since its not a white man its all jokes. even from black folks.

notice how many black folks said why listen to him when you can read a book or buy or find info on the internet for free. Since its so darn easy explain to us why you aint balling yet? explain to us why most people were put up on game when they were starting out. they didnt just read a book and then blow up. most people need to be encouraged by a real life person in the field.
:ehh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Or how about you pay to attend the damn seminar. Holy sh!t.

More dumb sh!t from Black people that know nothing about business.

Disgusting.

If we don't cut this monkey sh!t out then we will be wiped off the face of the earth. Period.

Dame gonna help you get that Mollywater poppin :myman:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@rapbeats I've never seen any videos or heard his plans about this. It would be nice if at least he had links to vids or interviews or whatever. Maybe quick "what is poppington academy" or something.

You have to be real full of yourself to assume that just because someone goes to your website they are familiar enough with you to purchase something without any additional information. I wouldn't have even know it was associated with Dame if I didn't see this thread.
i'm not saying in theory you are wrong. what i'm saying is. he has been saying he may start this seminar thing on his little youtube clips that have come out recently. thats how i knew about it. i didnt know he made it official. he said he would charge $500.00 or something like that.

But the truth is, anyone going to dame dash's website just about knows what he's about. sure their will be some new people who accidentally dropped into his site. aside from that. most of us already knows this man's entire story. do we not? Do you not know Dame's life story? do you not know dame's major business moves?

Im all for supporting black businesses but some of yall sound like the type of people that voted for obama just because he's black. Dame had rocafella and we know how thaf ended up, but my thing is what thriving does he have that he can teach us about? What happened to armadale vodka? America magazine. Just because someone had an opportunity to own a business doesn't mean they were successful :rudy:
DUMMY COMMENT ABOVE^^^. he did something most people have never done. #1 he actually started a business. #2 he's actually started multiple businesses. Fail or success most people that even think about starting their own are afraid to actually step out there and try it.
#3 he's actually been very successful at it. There was a time the man was worth millions. and we're not talking 5 to 10. Have any one on this website touched that kind of money before? NO.
so again. STOP ... IT..

This is one more case of the black man does anything he gets hated on just cause.

let me say this one more time. Whats the difference between Dame Dash and Donald Trump?

White skin. They have both have had their ups and downs in businesses. but let trump say something and all of you would listen not because he's touched it before. but because he's WHITE. if you say no no thats not it. You're lying to yourself.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
500 you know....:wow:

why not give it out for free if you want to see "your" people prosper in life,after all its just words

this reminds me of them forex trader scams:scust:
how much your shoes cost you in your closet?

two pair of jays and a Large pizza is about what this thing costs in total. So why are yall crying?

if you dont have $500. dont pay it. dont ask the man to give it away for free when he already has. have you not been paying attention since the ROC until now. did he not drop Gems on the breakfast club interview for FREEEEE?

he has youtube clips of his ballin whatever series. those clips are FREEEEEEE.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:laugh: This dude is ducking child support payments, the IRS on his ass, and his business ventures since Rocafella (in which he was only 1 part of the success- Let's not act like the MUSIC/Artist aren't the main reason for the success) have failed, but go ahead and spend $500 to hear Dame yap about culture vultures and getting your money up.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White skin. They have both have had their ups and downs in businesses. but let trump say something and all of you would listen not because he's touched it before. but because he's WHITE. if you say no no thats not it. You're lying to yourself.
So no one shyts on Donald Trump? He's gone through life without criticism?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Go to a seminar with "Pop"pington in the name. Call a seminar your Daddy. (Pause).
dame.png

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So no one shyts on Donald Trump? He's gone through life without criticism?
my point is, because he's up now and he's white now, people would run to pay $500.00 for some business lessons. and truth is you should. this dude knows what he's talking about. because he's DONE IT. you havent.

Same thing with DAME. there is no difference between them but skin color. respect the man's hustle and ability to make things happen on his own.