Enough is enough, PS4 PRO is a borderline CON

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly what it will be like.
you're wrong again, im not sure how much you know about gaming, first you don't know what a powerline is now you're saying MS devs may not maximise use of scorpio

MS ALREADY HAVE 4K GAMES OUT NOW,

all they have to do is put them on the scorpio

sony has NEVER had 4k games prior to ps4 pro, nor have they ever had a 4k platform

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasnt a misunderstanding. You just simply didn't know what you were talking about, which makes everything else you said null and void
not only did breh not know what he was talking about, he was wrong about what a powerline was at least twice, then even began guessing what a powerline was.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some folks are just projecting theirselves onto everyone else. They see themselves wanting something expensive=everyone else wants it.

I skipped a PS3 for years BECAUSE it was expensive. Had a 360 for like 3 years. It sounds good on paper but nobody is going to be rushing out to buy a $600 console. That $400 PS4 helped Sony sell more than double than what Xbox is selling world wide while making profit but dudes think that's not good they should've made a super powerful box and potentially fukk themselves over.
I don't care if everyone else can afford 600, all I know is I can so that's all I care about. I don't care if everyone on my street has a scorpio.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Sony made this clear in their very first unveil if people were watching. Digital Foundry made this clear. There was videos and videos posted like every day.
It was posted in the PS4 Pro Faq on the Sony Blog. The problem was Sony was the donkey of the day because people were more overly concerned about the lack of a 4K bluray drive and then not being able to actually see much differences through a youtube stream of HQ games made folks at home see the Pro in a not so positive light.

There was a thread on it here. DF made videos/discussed it. The reason why it seems like shyt wasn't made clear was everybody was so quick to troll/act concerned about the shyt that they ended up derailing good intentioned threads like this one.
PS4 Pro High Res Games Media(Videos/Images) Thread

People rather talk about other shyt rather than read what's posted.

You were in here pushing that 4k bullshyt blood. I personally don't care about 4k. I can get 5k on my pc with a better card. I just want the games to run smooth and have 1080p. Xbox1 does that for me so I'm goood. I don't need a Scorpio or a pro to do all that bs. if they can do that that's all good but if my game rums 1080p and nice on a current gen console I'm happy

However u PS4 fan boys been in here popping shyt about resolution and squinting to circle out minor and negligible differences. You fools started this. now, @fatboi doesn't care about 4k and fatboi saying he knew the pro was not 4k ready ? :dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
you're wrong again, im not sure how much you know about gaming, first you don't know what a powerline is now you're saying MS devs may not maximise use of scorpio

MS ALREADY HAVE 4K GAMES OUT NOW,

all they have to do is put them on the scorpio

sony has NEVER had 4k games prior to ps4 pro, nor have they ever had a 4k platform
fukk is u talkin bout nikka? Who said they wouldn't be able to maximize the potential of the Scorpio? It's about what OTHER DEVS will do dumb fukk. U gonna ask me if I know about gaming?. Ive had every console since NES. U react to everything like an emotional bytch. Ya whole posting career since I seen u post is filled with knee jerk reactions and complaining. U been complaining since before this gen even started. And u STILL go out and spend ya money like a dikkhead. I did know what a powerline adapter was functionally I just didn't remember the name of it. Furthermore. Sony hasn't even released their game's on the console developed by them to truly utilize the potential. Such as Horizon Zero Dawn. Spiderman. God Of War etc. If u knew shyt about gaming at all u wouldn't have expected this console to be an all 4K machine in the first place. Bottom line. Is YOU went out and spent ur money on the console even with all these dumb as's opinions u have. RETURN the shyt or sell and stop ya bloodclot cryin.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
PC Gang

12hlXQhnMjoRXO.gif

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk is u talkin bout nikka? Who said they wouldn't be able to maximize the potential of the Scorpio? It's about what OTHER DEVS will do dumb fukk. U gonna ask me if I know about gaming?. nikka fukk outta here ive had every console since Nintendo. U react to everything like an emotional bytch. Ya whole posting career since I seen u post is filled with knee jerk reactions and complaining. I did know what a powerline I just didn't remember the name of it. Furthermore. Sony hasn't even released their game's on the console developed by them to truly utilize the potential. Such as Horizon Zero Dawn. Spiderman. God Of War etc. If u knew shyt about gaming at all u wouldn't have expected this console to be an all 4K machine in the first place. Bottom line. Is YOU went out and spent ur money on the console even with all these dumb ass opinions u have. RETURN the shyt or sell and stop ya bloodclot cryin.
breh you're the same guy that had no idea what a powerline is, please hold that in your memory before you try to talk like you're standing on a plot of knowledge.

you say I react to everything emotionally lol... let me highlight in bold where you sound emotional

ps. I don't buy sony console's I get them for free. :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
breh you're the same guy that had no idea what a powerline is, please hold that in your memory before you try to talk like you're standing on a plot of knowledge.

you say I react to everything emotionally lol... let me highlight in bold where you sound emotional

ps. I don't buy sony console's I get them for free. :mjlol:
Ohh. now u don't buy Sony consoles? U get em for free huh? lol. U stuck on that powerline shyt cause u don't know shyt else about nothin. Not one first party Sony game came out yet. Yet u making threads bytchin and moaning. U either trolling, retarded or u unstable. Pick one.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohh. now u don't buy Sony consoles? U get em for free huh? lol. U stuck on that powerline shyt cause u don't know shyt else about nothin. Not one first party Sony game came out yet. Yet u making threads bytchin and moaning. U either trolling, retarded or u unstable. Pick one.
now? I've been got sony products free for the past few years, mentioned it more than once. also go psvr for free. I've also played horizon, I'm not you, im not a 9 to 5'er that just plays games when I get off work, I'm actually in this shyt. like I said, you've exposed yourself as someone that knows nothing, you didn't know what a powerline is, then you say I don't know about 1st party games when I've played horizon on the pro.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Then what are you saying ? is this another greatness awaits but this time in 4k ? or are you admitting the pro is not a 4K machine ? which one is it ? please educate me because I really don't know

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Then what are you saying ? is this another greatness awaits but this time in 4k ? or are you admitting the pro is not a 4K machine ? which one is it ? please educate me because I really don't know
I been saying the Pro isn't a 4K machine since the beginning. It's a machine with 4K capabilities. And there's Native 4K games out for it right now as we speak. But I guess yall just gonna ignore that to push yall narrative. There's other improvements to games out RIGHT NOW that the Pro benefits. But yea. If u wanna see games that were made with the Pro in mind ur gonna have to wait for the first party Sony games that are releasing soon. It's that simple.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You were in here pushing that 4k bullshyt blood. I personally don't care about 4k. I can get 5k on my pc with a better card. I just want the games to run smooth and have 1080p. Xbox1 does that for me so I'm goood. I don't need a Scorpio or a pro to do all that bs. if they can do that that's all good but if my game rums 1080p and nice on a current gen console I'm happy

However u PS4 fan boys been in here popping shyt about resolution and squinting to circle out minor and negligible differences. You fools started this. now, @fatboi doesn't care about 4k and fatboi saying he knew the pro was not 4k ready ? :dead:
You like that side character that repeat what the villain says but nobody takes serious