Enough is enough, PS4 PRO is a borderline CON

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been saying the Pro isn't a 4K machine since the beginning. It's a machine with 4K capabilities. And there's Native 4K games out for it right now as we speak. But I guess yall just gonna ignore that to push yall narrative. There's other improvements to games out RIGHT NOW that the Pro benefits. But yea. If u wanna see games that were made with the Pro in mind ur gonna have to wait for the first party Sony games that are releasing soon. It's that simple.
These nikkas acting stupid. you say one thing they claim you saying another. now the narrative is that saying that games are developer specific means you don't care about hardware or anything. I tell you these nikkaz are on some FOX NEWS level of spinning.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
now? I've been got sony products free for the past few years, mentioned it more than once. also go psvr for free. I've also played horizon, I'm not you, im not a 9 to 5'er that just plays games when I get off work, I'm actually in this shyt. like I said, you've exposed yourself as someone that knows nothing, you didn't know what a powerline is, then you say I don't know about 1st party games when I've played horizon on the pro.
Ur a fukkin clown fam. U just talkin shyt. U aint played shyt. And shut the fukk up about the powerline shyt already. U didn't even know what the fukk to do with ur own gaming PC. Didn't know how to troubleshoot it. Didn't know about the parts. U didn't know simple ass shyt. Cause as u said out ur own mouth. U just "plugged and played". Ya dumb ass didn't even know how to update ur drivers. Who the fukk u think u foolin? Yet u keep talkin bout powerline shyt like that has anything to do with gaming. When in reality home theater installation was my job. Audio and Video is what I do. I own a production and recording studio. And I build gaming PC's on the side as a hobby.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
These nikkas acting stupid. you say one thing they claim you saying another. now the narrative is that saying that games are developer specific means you don't care about hardware or anything. I tell you these nikkaz are on some FOX NEWS level of spinning.
Im starting to think the threadstarter is a legit retard.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur a fukkin clown fam. U just talkin shyt. U aint played shyt. And shut the fukk up about the powerline shyt already. U didn't even know what the fukk to do with ur own gaming PC. Didn't know how to troubleshoot it. Didn't know about the parts. U didn't know simple ass shyt. Cause as u said out ur own mouth. U just "plugged and played". Ya dumb ass didn't even know how to update ur drivers. Who the fukk u think u foolin? Yet u keep talkin bout powerline shyt like that has anything to do with gaming. When in reality home theater installation was my job. Audio and Video is what I do. I own a production and recording studio. And I build gaming PC's on the side as a hobby.
lmao now you're out n out lying

I installed my own graphics card, the updates come via the NVidia software, installed my own ram, and my own power supply. you're clutching at straws. desperate attempts are pathetic.

lmao be proud of installing home theaters brehs :mjlol:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
That makes perfect sense and I get that but Sony did say that the Pro is more than capable of delivering true 4K gaming so I was wondering why that wasn't the main goal to achieve with this. It seems like the system is an in between from 1080p and 4K.

Which again is fine if you didn't already own a PS4, I just don't know if I'm sold on the idea of buying a system that is an inbetween
It just came out. It will be better utilized as time goes on, as does pretty much any console. All the shyt going on now is about patching old games. Nioh coming out in a couple monthes is going to have a 4k 30 fps mode. And a 1080p 60 fps mode. Expect more shyt like that in the future

This thread was made by a fukk boy for attention. If you want real opinions check the ps4 pro thread. Everybody loving their shyt

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just came out. It will be better utilized as time goes on, as does pretty much any console. All the shyt going on now is about patching old games. Nioh coming out in a couple monthes is going to have a 4k 30 fps mode. And a 1080p 60 fps mode. Expect more shyt like that in the future

This thread was made by a fukk boy for attention. If you want real opinions check the ps4 pro thread. Everybody loving their shyt
lol you don't even own all the consoles, you're not a true gamer. fukk outta here stan

you love ps4pro because you have limited funds, so you have to stand by your purchase without critique.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
lol you don't even own all the consoles, you're not a true gamer. fukk outta here stan

you love ps4pro because you have limited funds, so you have to stand by your purchase without critique.
I have an xbox one and a wii u. Not that it should matter. At least your exposing your little agenda though.

Like i care if somd little turd on the net thinks im a "true gamer" :deadmanny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
lmao now you're out n out lying

I installed my own graphics card, the updates come via the NVidia software, installed my own ram, and my own power supply. you're clutching at straws. desperate attempts are pathetic.

lmao be proud of installing home theaters brehs :mjlol:
U a lying ass nikka. I remember clearly. U said the shyt out ya own mouth. Other PC head's on here might remember it. U may install ur own graphics cards now but i remember vividly that u didnt know how to do none of that shyt. U just plugged and played and didnt even update ur drivers. And u have the nerve to try to shyt on me installing home theater when ya lame ass is proud to know what a powerline is. That shyt is the start and the end of ya technology knowledge. U can't know shyt cause u lack simple comprehension skills. Of course the updates come via NVidia software. U prolly don't even know how to do a complete fresh install.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U a lying ass nikka. I remember clearly. U said the shyt out ya own mouth. Other PC head's on here might remember it. U may install ur own graphics cards now but i remember vividly that u didnt know how to do none of that shyt. U just plugged and played and didnt even update ur drivers. And u have the nerve to try to shyt on me installing home theater when ya lame ass is proud to know what a powerline is. That shyt is the start and the end of ya technology knowledge. U can't know shyt cause u lack simple comprehension skills. Of course the updates come via NVidia software. U prolly don't even know how to do a complete fresh install.
lol breh, you install home entertainment for an occupation, I don't even need to diss you, your life is your diss

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I co-sign @spliz He's a PC gamer and know his shyt. He's not fronted or fukking around
I'm probably one of the more geekier dudes on here when it comes to PC gaming. I've been in the trenches(Durante's tool) or shooting in the gym(overclocking refresh rates on monitors) :wow: So don't nobody can tell me nathan drake about PC gaming :mjlol:

You're not a PC gamer if you haven't been through micro stutter hell on Ubisoft games or ran Prime95 and Furmark for hours. I a*windows has encountered an error*