Enough is enough, PS4 PRO is a borderline CON

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
No. it was a misunderstanding. I know what it technically was. Name just didn't register. And like I said. If u running a surge protector u assed out cause they don't work right in those circumstances.
But that's common knowledge. It's also common to have 2 sockets on 1 receptacle...one would have the surge protector and the other could have the powerline...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
But that's common knowledge. It's also common to have 2 sockets on 1 receptacle...one would have the surge protector and the other could have the powerline...
Nah. take my crib for instance. My room in my apartment only has one outlet. So I have to run one extension cord and one surge protector cause of the way the room is set up.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Nah. take my crib for instance. My room in my apartment only has one outlet. So I have to run one extension cord and one surge protector cause of the way the room is set up.
Then you're a special case. My bad.

If it was me I'd plug the powerline into the bathroom socket and run an ethernet to the modem/router or console if I had to :laff: . Believe me, you can do it if you wanted to breh.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Then you're a special case. My bad.

If it was me I'd plug the powerline into the bathroom socket and run an ethernet to the modem/router or console if I had to :laff: . Believe me, you can do it if you wanted to breh.
Ain't worth it broski. lol. I got my gaming PC in the living room hooked up to ethernet. I'm good. lol.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
They make powerlines with an outlet built in.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So let's be clear, I have no bias I am closer to a Sony "stan" than anything. For those who own the Pro, are the graphics noticeably different to you on these games? I don't mean slight differences, is it a huge leap?

This is 4K upscaling correct?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yall better hope this new Xbox One doesn't have the same processor as the current Xbox One because if it does it'll be trash. Sony and Microsoft really cheeped out on using the Jaguar.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yall better hope this new Xbox One doesn't have the same processor as the current Xbox One because if it does it'll be trash. Sony and Microsoft really cheeped out on using the Jaguar.
I'm pretty sure they're going with an AMD Zen.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
So let's be clear, I have no bias I am closer to a Sony "stan" than anything. For those who own the Pro, are the graphics noticeably different to you on these games? I don't mean slight differences, is it a huge leap?

This is 4K upscaling correct?
It depends on the game. It's not just 4K upscaling. Its higher graphic settings. Better/more consistent framerates. etc etc. There's games out right now with a noticeable difference. For example. Here's BF1 and how it ran on the Pro before this recent fall patch broke the game.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Okay that's fine but why aren't they just making games that are native 4K? what's the hold up?
There is games out right now that are Native 4K. But it takes a significant amount of power to run current gen games at 4K with no issues. That's why they have the checkerboard technology they are using for the new games which makes it damn near indistinguishable from native 4K.
Here's BF1 on the Pro before the recent fall patch broke the game and damn near every platform and fukked up the Pro patch.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Another problem is people focusing too much on 4K. But not enough on what it does for 1080p. fukk 4K. It can help games get supersampled and run at 1080p 60fps with higher graphic settings and effects. The dev's can choose to use the extra power how they please. Sony should've honestly made this part more clear rather than trying to push this shyt as a 4K box. Final Fantasy runs at 900p 30fps on the OG PS4. There's a patch releasing this month that will make it run 1080p 60fps on the Pro.