Enough is enough, PS4 PRO is a borderline CON

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you even know what a power line is? EVERYONE with an internet connection has access to one...Amazon, Ebay, Best Buy, etc. and they aren't expensive at all
breh, people on here talking bout shyt n not even knowing. its disgusting

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
the scorpio will never be in the situation pro is in

There is a good chance it will. Unless XBOX plans its launch out better than Sony then It will go through a lot of the shyt Sony is right now. Pro had zero launch titles to package with it. Bunch of old games received compatibility that most people already played. Games like FFXV were rushing to get out on PS4 let alone the Pro and couldn't deliver on the Pro. By the time the patch comes out in December no one will give a shyt cuz everyone will beat it by then. Devs just haven't given the Pro the attention it needs to be successful.

I can see why people have problems with the Pro. I mean theyre pretty clear, but XBOX has to prove that what they're doing won't result in the same reactions. The console market has spoken and they don't care about simple resolution upgrades like PC gamers do like that. So I think Scorpio will have its share of critics too. But they can appease the gamers by launching some good 1st party titles with full scorpio compatibility at launch. Console gamers just want games.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a good chance it will. Unless XBOX plans its launch out better than Sony then It will go through a lot of the shyt Sony is right now. Pro had zero launch titles to package with it. Bunch of old games received compatibility that most people already played. Games like FFXV were rushing to get out on PS4 let alone the Pro and couldn't deliver on the Pro. By the time the patch comes out in December no one will give a shyt cuz everyone will beat it by then. Devs just haven't given the Pro the attention it needs to be successful.

I can see why people have problems with the Pro. I mean theyre pretty clear, but XBOX has to prove that what they're doing won't result in the same reactions. The console market has spoken and they don't care about simple resolution upgrades like PC gamers do like that. So I think Scorpio will have its share of critics too. But they can appease the gamers by launching some good 1st party titles with full scorpio compatibility at launch. Console gamers just want games.
scorpio will be compatible with a lot of MS WINDOWS games, that are already in 4k and already on mid to max settings. so MS has a baseline if that makes sense, sony did not.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
breh are you dumb? its been confirmed to release in 2017. wtf you talking about?
Whats the date? Whats the specs and price? It aint confirmed nothing. If they say 2017 it must be 2017, because nothing ever gets delayed in the video game world :rudy:. Them saying that couldnt possibly have anything to do with marketing

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the date? Whats the specs and price? It aint confirmed nothing. If they say 2017 it must be 2017, because nothing ever gets delayed in the video game world :rudy:. Them saying that couldnt possibly have anything to do with marketing
breh, they said holiday 2017, no reason to believe its not dropping at that time. your reach of 2 - 3 years is bullshyt, what console has ever been delayed by 3 years? cmon breh be reality.

specs -

Holiday 2017
True
Gaming
Teraflops
of power

GB/s
Memory
bandwith

CPU
Cores
The most powerful console ever, with 6 teraflops of graphical processing power. The first and only console to enable true 4K gaming and hi-fidelity VR. Compatible with all your Xbox One games and accessories.

source : Project Scorpio | Xbox

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
the specs alone CRUSH ps4 pro,

with native 4k on all 1st party and the HIGHEST fidelity , graphics, and refresh rate VR on any console

With X1 and Scorp playing the same games. Wont game performance still be Dev dependent?

like with the Pro devs will choose if they want to optimize their games to take advantage of the scorpio hardware.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It wasnt a misunderstanding. You just simply didn't know what you were talking about, which makes everything else you said null and void
No. it was a misunderstanding. I know what it technically was. Name just didn't register. And like I said. If u running a surge protector u assed out cause they don't work right in those circumstances.