Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I expect a lot of cuts. Interesting to see who AEW looks at. I think a lot of "lifer" mid-carder types like Dolph aren't gonna be safe. And Endeavor will be looking at those NXT contracts very closely I bet
Actually this move might not be a good thing for WWE.

knowing how the fanbase is.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Will there be an exodus to AEW?
Hopefully only with behind the scenes people. TK doesn't need to be signing any more talent. Only exception I would make if I were him is if it's a top level talent that can fill a void they are lacking in. Like say Endeavor just cuts Drew McIntyre since his contract expires in 9 months. A big brawler like that is something they could use and he would have immediate legitimacy.

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
When Endeavor bought UFC they made a lot of cuts. They immediately bushed all those former fighters that had "office jobs" in the UFC like Matt Hughes and Chuck Liddell.

So anyone under a legends deal sitting at home doing nothing gotta be sweating right now :lupe:

Also those lifetime midcarders that are making 7 figures or more are fukked too.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Are we forgetting the post Mania endeavors? :mjlol:
No. I'm jsut not sure how much of it will be talent. Obviously if they say they are going to be laying off like 300 people (just throwing a number out there, I don't have a clue how many contracts tey have), the majority of that isn't going to be the in-ring talent because that wouldn't leave much talent.

We just don't know what these Endeavor people are going to want to do or what value they are placing on different wrestlers. Behind the scenes people better be getting their resumes cleaned up because there are going to for sure be people fired there because of redundancies that will inevitably be due to it being a merger.