Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Nobody here talking about that shyt. It’s for the nerds online. These nikkas just tryna watch a show lol they could give a fukk who owns it

It's the biggest story in probably wrestling history. It won't affect the enjoyment for the ppl live but it's gonna be all anyone is talking about tonight, tomorrow, etc. Not what happens at the show.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Tony Khan's huge announcement for this wednesday is that he legally changed his name to "Endeavor Group".

DDP_WWE_Debut.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It's the biggest story in probably wrestling history. It won't affect the enjoyment for the ppl live but it's gonna be all anyone is talking about tonight, tomorrow, etc. Not what happens at the show.
Yeah, that’s true for sure

Until raw starts.

At the end of the day people just wanna watch tv. They’ll talk about what they talk about, but the minute the show starts they’re watching, because that’s what their fandom really boils down to. What’s on the tv screen. It’s why creative and whether Hunter is in charge of it is the number one question coming out of any sale discussion.

So nah, I don’t think WWE selling is some huge blow to anyone on the show lol that’s a weird way to frame it. It’s news. Huge news. But it won’t change anyone’s care towards what’s happening on the show

Maybe If the Saudis bought it, but not this. Nick only been telling us a purchase was on the horizon for the last month.

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are already used to PLE, it’s going to be tough to sell PPVs after they’ve been essentially free for damn near the last ten year

Plus, doesn’t the WWE have a billion dollar long term deal with peacock? They can’t just bag it and go back to PPVs because there will be a new owner

I don’t necessarily think they’re going back to PPVs. Maybe some hybrid thing