Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People are already used to PLE, it’s going to be tough to sell PPVs after they’ve been essentially free for damn near the last ten year

Plus, doesn’t the WWE have a billion dollar long term deal with peacock? They can’t just bag it and go back to PPVs because there will be a new owner

I don’t necessarily think they’re going back to PPVs. Maybe some hybrid thing
I think the Peacock deal ends next year, but it's more likely they'll renew that deal. Comcast made a huge mistake not buying the WWE, because they would've saved billions doing so.

Edit: Peacock deal is through 2026.

Last edited:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I think the Peacock deal ends next year, but it's more likely they'll renew that deal. Comcast made a huge mistake not buying the WWE, because they would've saved billions doing so.

The rumor going around is they hope to buy WBD in 2024 depending on the election. I think that’s where they want to spend their money

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People are already used to PLE, it’s going to be tough to sell PPVs after they’ve been essentially free for damn near the last ten year

Plus, doesn’t the WWE have a billion dollar long term deal with peacock? They can’t just bag it and go back to PPVs because there will be a new owner

I don’t necessarily think they’re going back to PPVs. Maybe some hybrid thing

I think people would pay for Mania but they’ll have a hard time even selling Rumble or Summerslam after all this time. Any other show no chance