End Times thoughts

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My bad for taking so long to get back to you.
I believe ID2020 could possibly be a way to inject the mark of the beast. If you look at the site, look at the companies that are sponsoring it. Microsoft, Rockefeller Foundation and the Gavi Vaccine Alliance. Now why would a 'vaccine alliance' want to be associated with a digital id? We also have to piece together Bill Gates' Microsoft also filing the patent for 060606 which allows cryptocurrency to be mined via human activity

Vaccine Alliance:
ID2020 | Alliance & Governance

So now, Kroger won't return change due to a coin shortage from the Federal Reserve:
Kroger to no longer return coin change to customers.

Convenient timing, no? It's the beginning of the move away from physical currency to digital. Couple that with the aforementioned digital id and Bill Gates constantly pushing vaccines, we have the 'perfect storm' for mandating a digital id and administering it through the 'vaccine', getting rid of physical cash because 'it will spread the virus'.

Also, why are they reopening schools when they have closed down everything else? Because they need that second wave. Why is Bill Gates smirking when he talks about the '2nd wave' coming? Because they KNOW it's coming. All of this is planned.

How did apple and google get covid tracking apps on our phones so quickly? Software takes a lot of time to develop, not even counting the process of getting approvals, budgets, testing, etc., but both of these companies already got this on our phones in a few months. Why even develop an app for something that you don't know how long it's going to last? They developed these apps because they KNOW this is going to be here.
There will be a 2nd wave to really beat the world into submission, and when unemployment runs out, it's really going to get nasty.

I've been watching a lot of rapture dreams and there have been a few common themes I've heard in them like a huge tidal wave/tsunami hitting America, and more precisely Florida. There is also the meteor/comet strike, 3 days of darkness and Russian/Chinese troops on the ground in America. These are some more of the signs to watch out for.

Maybe about 8 years ago I posted on here or it could have been sohh that I had a feeling the rapture was coming soon and a lot of people thought it was crazy but now we see how quickly events are unfolding and my next urging is to be prepared.

I'm telling people to accept Jesus as savior, audit yourself and see if your life is lining up with what is Biblically acceptable to Jesus Christ and stock up on food and provisions and live righteously. Chaotic times ARE ahead. Hopefully the Lord takes us out before then, so let us be prepared. To go through the tribulation is to go through times of turmoil that humanity has NEVER experienced before and never will again.

the beast has not been revealed though

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bad for taking so long to get back to you.
I believe ID2020 could possibly be a way to inject the mark of the beast. If you look at the site, look at the companies that are sponsoring it. Microsoft, Rockefeller Foundation and the Gavi Vaccine Alliance. Now why would a 'vaccine alliance' want to be associated with a digital id? We also have to piece together Bill Gates' Microsoft also filing the patent for 060606 which allows cryptocurrency to be mined via human activity

Vaccine Alliance:
ID2020 | Alliance & Governance

So now, Kroger won't return change due to a coin shortage from the Federal Reserve:
Kroger to no longer return coin change to customers.

Convenient timing, no? It's the beginning of the move away from physical currency to digital. Couple that with the aforementioned digital id and Bill Gates constantly pushing vaccines, we have the 'perfect storm' for mandating a digital id and administering it through the 'vaccine', getting rid of physical cash because 'it will spread the virus'.

Also, why are they reopening schools when they have closed down everything else? Because they need that second wave. Why is Bill Gates smirking when he talks about the '2nd wave' coming? Because they KNOW it's coming. All of this is planned.

How did apple and google get covid tracking apps on our phones so quickly? Software takes a lot of time to develop, not even counting the process of getting approvals, budgets, testing, etc., but both of these companies already got this on our phones in a few months. Why even develop an app for something that you don't know how long it's going to last? They developed these apps because they KNOW this is going to be here.
There will be a 2nd wave to really beat the world into submission, and when unemployment runs out, it's really going to get nasty.

I've been watching a lot of rapture dreams and there have been a few common themes I've heard in them like a huge tidal wave/tsunami hitting America, and more precisely Florida. There is also the meteor/comet strike, 3 days of darkness and Russian/Chinese troops on the ground in America. These are some more of the signs to watch out for.

Maybe about 8 years ago I posted on here or it could have been sohh that I had a feeling the rapture was coming soon and a lot of people thought it was crazy but now we see how quickly events are unfolding and my next urging is to be prepared.

I'm telling people to accept Jesus as savior, audit yourself and see if your life is lining up with what is Biblically acceptable to Jesus Christ and stock up on food and provisions and live righteously. Chaotic times ARE ahead. Hopefully the Lord takes us out before then, so let us be prepared. To go through the tribulation is to go through times of turmoil that humanity has NEVER experienced before and never will again.

Good info but I can’t believe these schools going to reopen. I think my child is doing virtual learning. It’s all a matter of time before the truth is revealed. This will be an interesting fall/winter.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I would’ve thought slavery would’ve been the end times. Or when world war 2 was going on. Or any other era where fukked up shyt was going on.
That's why I can't take the end times shyt seriously been much worse periods in history lol.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That's why I can't take the end times shyt seriously been much worse periods in history lol.

This is not the tribulation. This is the birth pains before the tribulation is birth. This is the time where we have a limited window to get right and be prepared BEFORE the real tribulation hits. World War 2 was bad but what is to come will be much worse, especially since our technology has progressed much since then.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This is not the tribulation. This is the birth pains before the tribulation is birth. This is the time where we have a limited window to get right and be prepared BEFORE the real tribulation hits. World War 2 was bad but what is to come will be much worse, especially since our technology has progressed much since then.
I will respect your beliefs shyt just don't add up for me lol.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
the beast has not been revealed though

Yeah, he hasn't, but I believe the antichrist, aka false messiah will be revealed soon. A rabbi in Jerusalem has said he is already holding meetings with this 'messiah'.

And these are those that Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 speak of who say they are Jews but are really of the synagogue of Satan. What messiah are they talking about? Surely not Jesus because Jesus is returning in the clouds, whereas this 'messiah' is someone they are holding meetings with.

Matthew 24
22“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

23At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.

24For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

25See, I have told you ahead of time.

26“So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.

27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
And I'm telling them not to. My son was a bum. You don't need him. And I think I've got a little more authority on the subject than you do, Poindexter.

Please don't mock in this thread. We are in VERY critical times and God wants me to warn the masses... God is not playing during this era and will not tolerate mockery.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t forget it’s a gang of people unemployed right now. I look at it like this they already unemployed and used to receiving all these unemployment benefits so if a new form of currency or is implemented they going to rush and be the first ones with their hands out because they used to entitlement.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Time has come for Bitter Thing.....
YD05PMn.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

DeeJay

Pro
Daps
The obligation of the Church in the Slave-holding States to impart the Gospel to the Negroes within those States
"The poor neglected Negroes, who are so far from having money to purchase books, that they themselves are the property of others: who were originally savages and never heard of the name of Jesus or his Gospel until they arrived at the land of their slavery in America"

The religious instruction of the negroes in the United States

Charles Colcock Jones, 1804-1863. The Religious Instruction of the Negroes. In the United States.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
As an Orthodox Muslim (a true Sunni Muslim- a Salafi type of Muslim-) I (Slaimon Khan Shah) believe we are currently alive during the end of times according to the knowledge of Orthodox Islaam (Sunniyah-Salafiyyah-). This life is all about worship the Creator and not the creation for Mankind and Jinnkind.