End Times thoughts

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My good brother, do not let the lies of those who twist the scriptures sway you from the truth. Hellfire awaits those who do not know the most high.
Hellfire? :mjlol:

My good brother the devil is a lie

so you are basically a Christian because you fear hell not because you are enlightened. Fear is a control mechanism. The conjured image of hell still prominent today is an imagination of man as old and archaic as the time it was made in.

an enlightened soul does not live and act on the premise of fear for the afterlight.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You end times christians are so insufferable and self centered and certainly unaware of human history. I grew up in a southern church going to church every sunday, tuesday and thursday... so I know your doom and gloom, fire and brimstone end times prophesies too well. I know how you lot like to bring up Matthew 24 and talk about rumors of wars and famine and earthquakes and pestilence. Again, ignoring and not acknowledging that disasters and wars have ALWAYS been apart of human history. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE LIVING THRU IT AT THIS POINT IN TIME DOESN'T MEAN THE WORLD IS ENDING.

You don't even understand your own books. REVELATION was written about the ROMAN EMPIRE who at the time was an enemy of early christians. Emperor Nero banished John (the author of Revelations) to the island of Patmos and that's where John wrote his diss track to the Romans. 666 isnt some microchip in your phone or some chip they implant into your forearm. 666 is the Amharic number for Emperor Nero Caesar. Revelations is like hiphop music with its insider language to the early christian churches under the persecution of the Romans.

Rome is the city with the 7 hills in Revelations. The Emperor is the beast in Revelations that does the bidding of the dragon (Satan). Revelation is just saying to those weary christians to keep the faith and continue to bear witness about Jesus Christ in spite of our persecution.

Stop trying to scare people with your end of the world scenarios, it's disgusting. Besides doesn't the very same book say no one knows the day or hour of his return?:

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

but somehow, God gave @kevm3 8 years of foresight to see these things when not even Jesus or the angels know:laugh:

What about the bubonic plague? killed 50 MILLION. The Spanish Flu? killed 675,000+ in the US alone, 50 million again dead worldwide. So why would God wait for Covid which has infected and killed far less people? Ohhh because you are living through it:rolleyes:

natural disasters? mt tambora in Indonesia killed over 100k. Krakatoa killed 35k.

I don't even want to get into wars and famines. And if you are black and your ancestors were brought here in chains, then I don't even want to hear how these are bad times when our ancestors were living in a literal hell. It was the literal end times for them and their salvation came in death. Don't disrespect them by living in fear.
tenor.gif

yup all they express is FEAR.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
And if you are black and your ancestors were brought here in chains, then I don't even want to hear how these are bad times when our ancestors were living in a literal hell. It was the literal end times for them and their salvation came in death. Don't disrespect them by living in fear.
tenor.gif

:wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Been happening for a minute.
The Aadhar card introduced in India.
The new contactless payment systems being implemented globally.

If you’re on social media, those are two accounts worth following (IMO).

How can you push for something you’re not paying for? :skip:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I believe trump will win this election and that's going to cause a lot more chaos and another 4 years of craziness. But this tine it's going to be turnt up 100x than it is now. The world is going to be so messed up that everyone will be looking for a saviour( which will usher in the anti christ).

The next president that come up after this election will be the anti christ. I wouldnt be surprised if its a female. They will offer everything to the people, reparations, free health care for all, a monthly allowance for all, world peace ect.. But we won't be able to access it without the chip, or be able to shop and go to work without it..It's going to look like this president is perfect. Than they going to rock everybody to sleep.
I believe something similar.

Prayers to all, and to all my brothers and sisters in Christ, please endure. Your faith is going to be tested even more as time passes.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You end times christians are so insufferable and self centered and certainly unaware of human history. I grew up in a southern church going to church every sunday, tuesday and thursday... so I know your doom and gloom, fire and brimstone end times prophesies too well. I know how you lot like to bring up Matthew 24 and talk about rumors of wars and famine and earthquakes and pestilence. Again, ignoring and not acknowledging that disasters and wars have ALWAYS been apart of human history. JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE LIVING THRU IT AT THIS POINT IN TIME DOESN'T MEAN THE WORLD IS ENDING.

You don't even understand your own books. REVELATION was written about the ROMAN EMPIRE who at the time was an enemy of early christians. Emperor Nero banished John (the author of Revelations) to the island of Patmos and that's where John wrote his diss track to the Romans. 666 isnt some microchip in your phone or some chip they implant into your forearm. 666 is the Amharic number for Emperor Nero Caesar. Revelations is like hiphop music with its insider language to the early christian churches under the persecution of the Romans.

Rome is the city with the 7 hills in Revelations. The Emperor is the beast in Revelations that does the bidding of the dragon (Satan). Revelation is just saying to those weary christians to keep the faith and continue to bear witness about Jesus Christ in spite of our persecution.

Stop trying to scare people with your end of the world scenarios, it's disgusting. Besides doesn't the very same book say no one knows the day or hour of his return?:

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows."

but somehow, God gave @kevm3 8 years of foresight to see these things when not even Jesus or the angels know:laugh:

What about the bubonic plague? killed 50 MILLION. The Spanish Flu? killed 675,000+ in the US alone, 50 million again dead worldwide. So why would God wait for Covid which has infected and killed far less people? Ohhh because you are living through it:rolleyes:

natural disasters? mt tambora in Indonesia killed over 100k. Krakatoa killed 35k.

I don't even want to get into wars and famines. And if you are black and your ancestors were brought here in chains, then I don't even want to hear how these are bad times when our ancestors were living in a literal hell. It was the literal end times for them and their salvation came in death. Don't disrespect them by living in fear.
tenor.gif

No, Revelation was not written about the Roman Empire. It was written about the times to come, hence it being a prophecy. Prophecies aren't commentaries on what is happening during the present time.

The Bible says we don't know the DAY or HOUR, but when certain signs start happening, we know that we are coming into that period. That's why the Bible says to be WATCHFUL because there are signs that will signify those times. Wars have always been here and so have plagues, but the technology to completely destroy the world has not. The means of creating a global economy, global rulership and shutting people out of the global economy have NOT. Rome was not a global empire. They had no means of enforcing things globally. We have that NOW. Bad events have always occurred, but when they all occur together in a short time period, that's the difference. Those signs are the birth pains. They aren't the actual tribulation.

The actual tribulation will be the mandated mark of the beast, revealing of the man of perdition, etc. A comet will have fallen from the sky. Creatures with tails like scorpions will have emerged from the abyss with their leader Abaddon(Apollyon in Greek) to punish those who have taken the mark. None of this has transpired yet, but it has the means to transpire NOW. The large hadron collider is more than something to smash particles together. It will open portals. Abaddon is called the destroyer. Look in front of Cern and you have a statue of Shiva, who is known as 'the destroyer', standing in front of what looks like a portal. Entities have different names in different languages.

What was the mark of the beast in the Roman Empire and how did it prevent the world from buying or selling? What was the mark that was in their right hand or their head?How was the gospel spread all over the world during those times? Now, due to the internet, planes, etc., the gospel HAS spread all over the world. There IS means to force everyone worldwide to take a mark and to be able to shut them out of the economic system. There are implantable chips, both for the hand and for the brain NOW.

Elon Musk says there's a chance his AI-brain-chip company will be putting implants in humans within a year

Who are the false Jews that Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 speak of in Roman times? Read Deuteronomy 28 and tell me who the real Jews sound like. Deuteronomy 28
48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

The issue with the Corona virus isn't the death count. It's the fact that the rulers of this world are using it to shut the world down and we will soon have mandated marks. We have the push to get rid of physical currency to tie the globe to a digital currency and hence digital economy. Why do you think these tech bigwigs are so adamant on getting the internet even into the 3rd world countries?

Call it fear-mongering or whatever you want, but this is a call to those who Jesus has called to answer and to prepare yourselves. There will be tribulation for a short time, but there will also be eternal life for those who have accepted Jesus as savior and stood tall in their faith and endured all that is to come.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No, Revelation was not written about the Roman Empire. It was written about the times to come, hence it being a prophecy. Prophecies aren't commentaries on what is happening during the present time.

The Bible says we don't know the DAY or HOUR, but when certain signs start happening, we know that we are coming into that period. That's why the Bible says to be WATCHFUL because there are signs that will signify those times. Wars have always been here and so have plagues, but the technology to completely destroy the world has not. The means of creating a global economy, global rulership and shutting people out of the global economy have NOT. Rome was not a global empire. They had no means of enforcing things globally. We have that NOW. Bad events have always occurred, but when they all occur together in a short time period, that's the difference. Those signs are the birth pains. They aren't the actual tribulation.

The actual tribulation will be the mandated mark of the beast, revealing of the man of perdition, etc. A comet will have fallen from the sky. Creatures with tails like scorpions will have emerged from the abyss with their leader Abaddon(Apollyon in Greek) to punish those who have taken the mark. None of this has transpired yet, but it has the means to transpire NOW. The large hadron collider is more than something to smash particles together. It will open portals. Abaddon is called the destroyer. Look in front of Cern and you have a statue of Shiva, who is known as 'the destroyer', standing in front of what looks like a portal. Entities have different names in different languages.

What was the mark of the beast in the Roman Empire and how did it prevent the world from buying or selling? What was the mark that was in their right hand or their head?How was the gospel spread all over the world during those times? Now, due to the internet, planes, etc., the gospel HAS spread all over the world. There IS means to force everyone worldwide to take a mark and to be able to shut them out of the economic system. There are implantable chips, both for the hand and for the brain NOW.

Elon Musk says there's a chance his AI-brain-chip company will be putting implants in humans within a year

Who are the false Jews that Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 speak of in Roman times? Read Deuteronomy 28 and tell me who the real Jews sound like. Deuteronomy 28
48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

The issue with the Corona virus isn't the death count. It's the fact that the rulers of this world are using it to shut the world down and we will soon have mandated marks. We have the push to get rid of physical currency to tie the globe to a digital currency and hence digital economy. Why do you think these tech bigwigs are so adamant on getting the internet even into the 3rd world countries?

Call it fear-mongering or whatever you want, but this is a call to those who Jesus has called to answer and to prepare yourselves. There will be tribulation for a short time, but there will also be eternal life for those who have accepted Jesus as savior and stood tall in their faith and endured all that is to come.
:mjlol:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
9 But as it is written:

A)" data-cr="#cen-NKJV-28404A" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 0.625em; line-height: 22px; position: relative; vertical-align: top;
While we're at it

Why isn't the Book of Enoch in the Bible?

The man gets taken to heaven ALIVE YET his prophetic word isn't included in the bible
:jbhmm:

Probably the same reason most churches don't go into Obadiah, Zephaniah or Joel. The real Jews were scattered to the four corners of the Earth. Why haven't blacks gotten their reparations while every other group has? Me, I personally believe it is because GOD will be the one who will elevate his people. It's also why most churches don't get into much study of books like Obadiah or Joel.

Joel 3
1“In those days and at that time,
when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem,

2I will gather all nations
and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. a
There I will put them on trial
for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel,
because they scattered my people among the nations
and divided up my land.

3They cast lots for my people
and traded boys for prostitutes;
they sold girls for wine to drink.

4“Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

5For you took my silver and my gold and carried off my finest treasures to your temples. b

6You sold the people of Judah and Jerusalem to the Greeks, that you might send them far from their homeland.

7“See, I am going to rouse them out of the places to which you sold them, and I will return on your own heads what you have done.

8I will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah, and they will sell them to the Sabeans, a nation far away.” The Lord has spoken.

Obadiah 1
The vision of Obadiah.
This is what the Sovereign Lord says about Edom—
We have heard a message from the Lord:
An envoy was sent to the nations to say,
“Rise, let us go against her for battle”—

2 “See, I will make you small among the nations;
you will be utterly despised.

3 The pride of your heart has deceived you,
you who live in the clefts of the rocks[a]
and make your home on the heights,
you who say to yourself,
‘Who can bring me down to the ground?’

4 Though you soar like the eagle
and make your nest among the stars,
from there I will bring you down,”
declares the Lord.

5 “If thieves came to you,
if robbers in the night—
oh, what a disaster awaits you!—
would they not steal only as much as they wanted?
If grape pickers came to you,
would they not leave a few grapes?

6 But how Esau will be ransacked,
his hidden treasures pillaged!

7 All your allies will force you to the border;
your friends will deceive and overpower you;
those who eat your bread will set a trap for you,
but you will not detect it.

8 “In that day,” declares the Lord,
“will I not destroy the wise men of Edom,
those of understanding in the mountains of Esau?

9 Your warriors, Teman, will be terrified,
and everyone in Esau’s mountains
will be cut down in the slaughter.

10 Because of the violence against your brother Jacob,
you will be covered with shame;
you will be destroyed forever.

Though you soar like an eagle and make your nest among the stars... Sounds eerily like America does it not? Eagle is the animal that represents America, our flag has 50 stars, and when we landed on the moon, Neil Armstrong has said 'the Eagle has landed'

There are a ton more chapters that have that same recurring theme that the captors of the Jews went too far in their punishment and hence will be faced with judgment.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Already been said, but our ancestors were literally enslaved beaten burned, hanged , babies fed to alligators, pregnant women’s bellies being sliced open and the baby being stomped alive. Little black kids being literally used as foot stools for massa while he drink lemonade , and raped on a daily basis... Don’t you think that would maybe register as end times to them if anything. How about the 10 million Conglonese murdered by King Leopold. How about the World Wars that took place? I’m pretty sure the powerhouses of the world being at war would have brought about end times. .

but o that’s right since we living now, it’s the worst the world has ever been :stopitslime: Christian nuts are a bunch of dumb Fictional loving narcissist.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all want that nikka hesus to come back so bad to show the world wrong. :sadcam:Please don’t say I been beleiving in this all my life for no reason. Christ plz come and deliver us from Satan.:mjgrin: fukk jesus. What he gonna do. Lol

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote

this nikka has been on this end times shyt since the SOHH days. over a decade of lunacy :dead:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Zondervan-HAM-1024x562.jpg

That is from the Zondervan Bible dictionary

This explains Numbers 12
1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Although they look similar, they are not the same. There are Shemites and Hamites. This is why Paul gets mistaken for an Egyptian, Jesus and his family flee into Egypt. Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian as well:
Exodus 2
When Pharaoh heard of this, he tried to kill Moses, but Moses fled from Pharaoh and went to live in Midian, where he sat down by a well. 1

6Now a priest of Midian had seven daughters, and they came to draw water and fill the troughs to water their father’s flock.

17Some shepherds came along and drove them away, but Moses got up and came to their rescue and watered their flock.

18When the girls returned to Reuel their father, he asked them, “Why have you returned so early today?”

19They answered, “An Egyptian rescued us from the shepherds. He even drew water for us and watered the flock.”