End Times thoughts

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
July 4th is in a few days...Been really weighing on my concious as of lately. shyt might actually implode

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don't think the end is near but how shyt is stacked these days, it's best to get prepared for whatever happens.

its not, life changes every decade lets be honest
we will get good changes but also have bad moments, history teaches us this

people in the 70s said the same thing and look we are here in 2020 on the coli

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
I believe trump will win this election and that's going to cause a lot more chaos and another 4 years of craziness. But this tine it's going to be turnt up 100x than it is now. The world is going to be so messed up that everyone will be looking for a saviour( which will usher in the anti christ).

The next president that come up after this election will be the anti christ. I wouldnt be surprised if its a female. They will offer everything to the people, reparations, free health care for all, a monthly allowance for all, world peace ect.. But we won't be able to access it without the chip, or be able to shop and go to work without it..It's going to look like this president is perfect. Than they going to rock everybody to sleep.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
So OP is a prophet now? :mjlol:

180918_jonestown_promo_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

I'm not even gonna waste time with the rest of that bullshyt. Black folks care more for fictitious characters when there is zero evidence they existed instead of people from their own bloodline that came before them. Too bad Jesus didn't see our plight that lasted centuries as serious enough to come and save us but a Beyonce video is 'proof' of the signs of the times. Fall for the con game if you want. :hubie:

ChezBippy

Rookie
Daps
This is just a theory. I'm not even sure if i believe the second coming has actually happened but Long story short...

Jesus's second coming happened in 70 AD and he came in judgment, i.e., in the glory of the father, just as the father had come in judgment in the OT, i.e., "on the clouds" - this is apocalyptic imagery not literal, magic-cloud riding.

Below is my theory on why they're )illuminati'' doing what they are having understood that the bible is fulfilled:

I believe that the "Illuminati" is trying to "refulfill" the second coming even though they know it already occurred, which is why they have everyone thinking that this is about to happen. Either they believe that by refulfilling this event they can negate their rejection by Yah (remember the strong connection to the jewish people and solomon's temple...if the world believes revelations hasn't been fulfilled and they are tricked into thinking that this is the actual events of revelations then it becomes the reality and wicked jewish people haven't been rejected - turning-back time if you will) or they are trying to pull-off the ultimate manifestation (not just a demon or etc.) but conjuring God himself - the ultimate magic trick - since they will tempt God into intervening the refulfillment of his prophetic word. Only the most powerful magician(they believe more powerful than God) can make God himself appear, making the lesser beings (lucifer, whatever else they think is out there) appear is child's-play.

thoughts?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I would’ve thought slavery would’ve been the end times. Or when world war 2 was going on. Or any other era where fukked up shyt was going on.

Exactly. Those things were monumental and literally changed the direction society was heading in. Not much about what’s happening now has me rattled considering we have high speed internet, Prime deliveries, food of our choosing and general fukkery is right on schedule.

qwer

Banned
Daps
They’ve been saying jesus is coming back for over 2000 years:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed: why didn’t he come back when black peoples have been enslaved for the past millennia.