Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you scared go to church

I don't accept cac jesus

I will not go to hell neither. this hurry and repent shyt is fear mongering because religion controls people like you by fear.

you have been vaccinated several times over and are here as a human with a long life expectancy because of it. It's not like nikkaz didn't use to live to 30 and 40 on average at some point in human history. Sky daddy good, medicine bad. I wish it were that simple but I got as many questions for god as I do vaccine makers. The truth is somewhere in the middle. Vaccination has been vital to modern humans but also harmful. One thing for sure though is we need medical professionals to analyze whatever they try to put in out body not preachers.

It's clear to me that we are in the end days and everything is in place for the revealing of the antichrist. What we have seen thus far such as the Corona virus, the earthquakes, the locusts, etc., is only the beginning of the birth pains. What we have been experiencing now isn't even the real tribulations, but rather will pave the way for what is to come.

Doing a search for "rapture dreams" on youtube will show you a ton of people uploading their testimony of rapture dreams, and all within the past few months.
YouTube

Whether you believe in a pretribulation rapture is up to you, but I'm creating this thread to warn those who haven't accepted Jesus as Savior to do and those who proclaim to be a follower of Jesus to repent and get in right standing with God.

All of this Corona virus stuff is here to pave the way for the beast system through economic collapse and elimination of cash and the move towards the digital economy. What will be the excuse used to rid society of cash? Cash creates unnecessary physical contact, which can spread disease. Digital will be touted as much safer. The Corona will also be used to get everyone vaccinated, and there is speculation that the chip will actually be in these vaccines. ID2020 is an initiative to give everyone a verifiable 'digital identity, and Microsoft is part of this coalition as well as the Rockefeller Foundation and the Gavi Vaccine Alliance.

ID2020 | Alliance & Governance

I'll post more in this thread soon, but this is just the start.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you scared go to church

I don't accept cac jesus

I will not go to hell neither. this hurry and repent shyt is fear mongering because religion controls people like you by fear.

you have been vaccinated several times over and are here as a human with a long life expectancy because of it. It's not like nikkaz didn't use to live to 30 and 40 on average at some point in human history. Sky daddy good, medicine bad. I wish it were that simple but I got as many questions for god as I do vaccine makers. The truth is somewhere in the middle. Vaccination has been vital to modern humans but also harmful. One thing for sure though is we need medical professionals to analyze whatever they try to put in out body not preachers.

Who said anything about white Jesus? Scholars and theologians know Jesus was not white

so where will you go oh wise one? Death is certain

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who said anything about white Jesus? Scholars and theologians know Jesus was not white

so where will you go oh wise one? Death is certain
fear not death or life. don't let fear motivate you.

I simply don't believe modern Christians are as enlightened as you claim. Few and far between. If so they should be knocking down those statues while we're taking down slavers and colonist because white jesus that. a tool of subjugation.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I mean some eras in time it was normal for families and villages to get pillaged. Rapes, molestations, burned at stakes, bubonic plague,.

We argue about if trannies can use women’s restrooms now.

if Jesus comes now of all the times why now? What was the straw that broke the camels back?

Global warming? Pedos in Thailand? Cardi B?

JNew

Superstar
Daps
:russell:this stuff happened in the 60s, they made a whole show about it.

images