End Times thoughts

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Something that's important more than ever in this day and age for all men and women of God is the ability to 'stand alone.'
Think of Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego and how they refused to worship the king and were thrown in the furnace but rescued. It was the same as Noah in his times when he stood alone despite being called crazy and was rescued. The same is important for us to realize as such in this day and age that we, as followers of Jesus Christ, will have to stand alone and put our faith in Him for our rescue.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Today I pretty much decided to read through whatever chapter was the verse of the day on Biblegateway and came across this

Isaiah 26
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

With how things are going lately, this seems fitting

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We're seeing more and more turbulence, earthquakes, natural disasters, etc. We see the mark of the beast system coming into view. I don't know what else one needs to see... please accept Jesus as savior and pray that you are counted worthy to escape the things to come.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I see myself as an angel here to help win as many souls to Christ as I can on my time on earth.

People su ch as teachers,doctors, Michael Jackson were out here on earth to help us on this earth make it through this life before we inherit salvation.

This is what I believe based on reading scriptures

"Therefore, angels are only servants—spirits sent to care for people who will inherit salvation."
Hebrews 1:14 NLT
Hebrews 1:14 Therefore, angels are only servants—spirits sent to care for people who will inherit salvation. | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I see myself as an angel here to help win as many souls to Christ as I can on my time on earth.

People su ch as teachers,doctors, Michael Jackson were out here on earth to help us on this earth make it through this life before we inherit salvation.

This is what I believe based on reading scriptures

"Therefore, angels are only servants—spirits sent to care for people who will inherit salvation."
Hebrews 1:14 NLT
Hebrews 1:14 Therefore, angels are only servants—spirits sent to care for people who will inherit salvation. | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now

We definitely have to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ as much as possible no matter how unpopular it is