End Times thoughts

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
When I was on my righteous tip for some months and even reading the bible. I would deal with SP even in naps. Legion truly roams the earth. Didn’t help my case that I was nightly praying for many people too. If that happens again just cast the fire of God upon it in the name of Jesus until you wake up.

Yeah, when you initially come back into the fold of Jesus from living in the world, Satan will go hard with the attacks on sleep paralysis, but the longer you stay in righteousness, those kind of attacks will disappear.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Obama is anti christ

The spirit is in him. I don't think he's THE anti-christ, but he pushes the agenda. The anti-christ has to be able to deal with Israel and have them trust him. Israel doesn't trust Obama.

The anti-christ is more than likely coming from one of the Eastern nations closer to Israel. Somebody with a similar culture. He will have some control over the Temple Mount and be able to stop the sacrifices. The Jews and Muslims are the most concerned about the Temple Mount. So that's why I think he will likely be from one of these cultures.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, when you initially come back into the fold of Jesus from living in the world, Satan will go hard with the attacks on sleep paralysis, but the longer you stay in righteousness, those kind of attacks will disappear.
Maybe for you. It was constant for me non stop. They would get stronger and I had to actually get help to learn how to counter it with prayer when it happens.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Maybe for you. It was constant for me non stop. They would get stronger and I had to actually get help to learn how to counter it with prayer when it happens.
meditate on this scripture

Bible Gateway passage: Galatians 3 - King James Version

remember the word of god is a sanctuary for your spirit and also a weapon that cleaves unclean spirits like a sword.

speak to God and ask not for the things you want, but rather for mercy and forgiveness

learn about "Hesychasm"
Jesus Prayer - Wikipedia.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
The spirit is in him. I don't think he's THE anti-christ, but he pushes the agenda. The anti-christ has to be able to deal with Israel and have them trust him. Israel doesn't trust Obama.

The anti-christ is more than likely coming from one of the Eastern nations closer to Israel. Somebody with a similar culture. He will have some control over the Temple Mount and be able to stop the sacrifices. The Jews and Muslims are the most concerned about the Temple Mount. So that's why I think he will likely be from one of these cultures.
What’s Temple Mount ?

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:dwillhuh:Some of y’all saying Obama is the anti-Christ or has the spirit in him. @Chrishaune c00nin in the name of your Lord. Referring to the first and ONLY BLACK president as the anti-Christ. @Jahbarri

not being sarcastic. Y’all need some help. Everyone in this thread. Not responding. Have a great day y’all. Info down below. I’m out
Get Immediate Help | MentalHealth.gov

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
:dwillhuh:Some of y’all saying Obama is the anti-Christ or has the spirit in him. @Chrishaune c00nin in the name of your Lord. Referring to the first and ONLY BLACK president as the anti-Christ. @Jahbarri

not being sarcastic. Y’all need some help. Everyone in this thread. Not responding. Have a great day y’all. Info down below. I’m out
Kijaniamari has been spewing this information for quite some time..

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

You're really dumb huh. No reading comprehension.