Emmanuel Acho On Angel Reese: “In sports, you can’t act like the big bad wolf, then cry like the cowardly dog.”

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is tiring

When you kick it how she kick it, folks not gon have any sympathy and be ready to party

She got her mom out here wild’n so then the other girl telling how she not going to class and has a low af gpa

Fighting with South Carolina

I’m sure if you look you will find nikkas doing to much as far as it concerns her

You got women going to the mattresses over her because she’s a black woman and they will defend no matter what
You got some folks using her as a platform to get they shyt off and do numbers
You got folks being extreme with the hate (men/women)

Then you got folks being logical, you can’t be showing your ass (figuratively) then look for sympathy
Exactly

1) She has faced racism/sexism
2) She did get in people's faces
3) She could have handled losing better

All three things exist. Not every issue has to be a culture war.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Guy come on, I don't anyone is in favor of hate.

thats what we are addressing though.

the other shyt, i dont give a fukk about, she twerks on social media and can front run on her trash talk, responding with jabs back is fine.

But once anti blackness gets involved, the pretences are out the door, simply unacceptable regardless of the date/time/situation

At least if you are a respectable black person who has some racial pride and dignity.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Support FBA/ADOS receiving reparations. Not into diaspora wars, FBA/ADOS bots talking like WS online.

I do agree Acho is a c00n. if he's speaking publicly about reparations and it's not in support FBA/ADOS he should STFU.

Shady and James Jones agreed with Acho. Ain't no need to move the goalpost.
If I'm not mistaken, Whitlock is FBA/ADOS
This

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It like jack johnson and Joe Louis
Jack Johnson was TRULY ahead of his time

That dude was walkin around in 1904 driving whips, wearing expensive shyt, having gold teeth and parading white women around constantly:russ:

The KKK was everywhere and that nikka was not givin a fukk

:wow:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This is tiring

When you kick it how she kick it, folks not gon have any sympathy and be ready to party

She got her mom out here wild’n so then the other girl telling how she not going to class and has a low af gpa

Fighting with South Carolina

I’m sure if you look you will find nikkas doing to much as far as it concerns her

You got women going to the mattresses over her because she’s a black woman and they will defend no matter what
You got some folks using her as a platform to get they shyt off and do numbers
You got folks being extreme with the hate (men/women)

Then you got folks being logical, you can’t be showing your ass (figuratively) then look for sympathy
The consistency of this little c00n is impressive. His ability to regularly find himself on the most sambo-ish side of the conversation is a testament to the way his parents raised him... No doubt :francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The consistency of this little c00n is impressive. His ability to regularly find himself on the most sambo-ish side of the conversation is a testament to the way his parents raised him... No doubt :francis:

I know my favorite flunky couldn’t help himself, and on cue, more non coherent talk go kiss your poster of your daddy Prime and leave this conversation for grown folks who understand nuance and objectivity

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
In my opinion, it was just the timing of her comments after the game. Has Angel been unfairly criticize along with racist and sexual comments? YES. At the same time, did she embrace the role of being a villain after it was given to her? YES. Being the "bad" girl did help her with getting more NIL money, opportunities and fame. At the same time, we all know that fame comes with a price and there are people who wants you to fail and don't care about your inner problems. It's fukked up but that the world we live in. If LSU had won the game, would she have made those statements afterwards :yeshrug: ? We will never know but can't be mad that some people are giving her the side eye afterwards. I understand why people are defending her because the media did do her dirty but at the same time, she did capitalize off of it. That's my 2 cents on this issue.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
The hate on Reese is OD, feels like she gets more hate than tranny fukker Dillion brooks and dray when she done way less on the court

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If LSU had won the game, would she have made those statements afterwards :yeshrug: ? We will never know but can't be mad that some people are giving her the side eye afterwards.
Your post would be closer to reality if you said, "would the reporter have asked her that question if they lost?" Thats what happened.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Your post would be closer to reality if you said, "would the reporter have asked her that question if they lost?" Thats what happened.
The issue is why did she wait until after she lost to voice her issues? This was Clark's moment after from last year and Angel did take it away from her, intentional or not. She could have easily spoken about her issues way before the game or waited until the next day. Like i stated in my previous comment, can't be mad why some people are giving her the side eye.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The issue is why did she wait until after she lost to voice her issues? This was Clark's moment after from last year and Angel did take it away from her, intentional or not. She could have easily spoken about her issues way before the game or waited until the next day. Like i stated in my previous comment, can't be mad why some people are giving her the side eye.
Brother, she was asked a question about that. Was she asked about that before?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
What next day? Her season was over.

She was reflecting on how the season went with her.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Joy sounded like a complete idiot and highlighted why I don’t argue with woman

“Why is angel Reese the villain?”

“she called herself a villain?”

“But who made her a villain?”

“She said it”

“but who made her the villain?”

bytch retarded

That sillicone seeping into her cranium and turned her into a genz thot w the same mental gymnastical challenges.

Lol

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Caitlin Clark is actually an a$$hole in her real life affiliations, but the thing she has done expertly is not lean into grievance and sorrow and tribalism. Which, by the way, makes her terrifying as a public figure. Her affiliations are NOT good. But she knows how to appear gracious and magnanimous.
What are her real life affiliations? She MAGA?