Emmanuel Acho On Angel Reese: “In sports, you can’t act like the big bad wolf, then cry like the cowardly dog.”

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you're too unqualified.

Not surprised at all.

Malcolm pandering because your anti-black woman posture didn't like the subject matter.

You're not sharp at all and have nothing more than labels for folks.

You aren't sharp. Not deep and can't articulate how you come to your labeling conclusions. The mark of stupidity.

Like I say about brehs and their dysfunctions all over. In Africa, men view black women as nothing more than property. In America, men view black women as competition.

Look at your rationale...black woman vs. black man. Knee jerk buffoonery.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Kill Yaself

I'm on this board airing out you self hating ass c00ns that bash Black women and talk about Pawgs all day.

VS means to compare you dumb ass.

But you mad cause I clowned you before for some c00ning ass clown shyt you posted so you looking to argue.

fukk you you old ass grandpa.
Stay off the net and raise your kids.

Imma put you on ignore.
Name the so called c00ning.

I don't even remember talking to you but I'm living rent free in your head.

To call Malcolm's speech about Black women pandering, when his split started with him addressing Elijah Muhammed's misuse of Black women is beyond remarkable. :laff:

Malcolm always was who he said he was. You didnt like the subject matter (black women) so suddenly he was disingenuous.

Remarkable ignorance. Mind blowing c00nery

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Kill Yaself

I'm on this board airing out you self hating ass c00ns that bash Black women and talk about Pawgs all day.

VS means to compare you dumb ass.

But you mad cause I clowned you before for some c00ning ass clown shyt you posted so you looking to argue.

fukk you you old ass grandpa.
Stay off the net and raise your kids.

Imma put you on ignore.
Pandering: o do or provide exactly what a person or group wants, especially when it is not acceptable, reasonable, or approved of, usually in order to get some personal advantage:

Exactly what was Malcolm doing for his personal advantage in speaking on this?
Coward has me on ignore :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
shyt is wild. I'm tired of the contrarian "free thinking" bullshyt used to mask a shyt c00n sandwich.
Yeah @DropTopc00n is a known confused little sambo... It's his gimmick on here sadly. He uses the same "free thinking" rhetoric around his c00nery that the typical tap dancing nikkas like Kanye and Larry Elder do. It's embarrassing of course but it's who they are.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
America is making me want to root against Caitlin. Especially if Iowa doesn't win the Chip