Emmanuel Acho On Angel Reese: “In sports, you can’t act like the big bad wolf, then cry like the cowardly dog.”

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She gettin paid NIL these folks ain’t amateurs when y’all pick and choose

Memphis front office don’t got nun to do with how DB’s teammates felt fr fr, I ain’t ever say she a cancer, I said she played a villain and she said that too

It’s sports it comes with it, gotta leave that intersectionality shyt outta it
You comparing a 28 year old nba vet to a 21 year old college player. She can get paid, but she and life experiences ain’t that.

Also, Angel Reese is a bigger mainstream profile than Dillon Brooks so she actually draws more attention.

Also, Angel Reese didn’t say Caitlin Clark was a bum like Dillon Brooks said LeBron was washed and then said he enjoyed fukking with him, during the playoffs. You can’t cite a similar Angel Reese moment except for talking shyt on the court after her and her teammates were about to win a title.

Its a terrible, and not thought comparison because of some weird desire to defend Buffon Acho’s safe for racist Cacs comments.

Lastly, you need to know what intersectionality means before you shoehorn it in a topic that has nothing to do with that.

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You comparing a 28 year old nba vet to a 21 year old college player. She can get paid, but she and life experiences ain’t that.

Also, Angel Reese is a bigger mainstream profile than Dillon Brooks so she actually draws more attention.

Also, Angel Brooks didn’t say Caitlin Clark was a bum like Dillon Brooks said LeBron was washed and then said he enjoyed fukking with him, during the playoffs. You can’t cite a similar Angel Reese moment except for talking shyt on the court after her and her teammates were about to win a title.

Its a terrible, and not thought comparison because of some weird desire to defend Buffon Acho’s safe for racist Cacs comments.

Lastly, you need to know what intersectionality means before you shoehorn it in a topic that has nothing to do with that.
Deadass you’re retarded bruh

You don’t know what intersectionality means if you think it don’t apply to Angel Reese

Keep up that pseudo intelligent gimmick

How does Intersectionality not apply here is she not black and a woman you fukking idiot?

Y’all nikkas talk so smart on here but expose yourselves as a bunch of emotional wolf crying ass nikkas, knock that shyt off

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

You don’t know what intersectionality means if you think it don’t apply to Angel Reese

How does Intersectionality not apply here is she not black and a woman you fukking idiot?

Y’all nikkas talk so smart on here but expose yourselves as a bunch of emotional wolf crying ass nikkas, knock that shyt off
No real rebuttal and now you are saying it is intersectional. Copy :dead:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No real rebuttal and now you are saying it is intersectional. Copy :dead:
Why would I rebut something that’s clearly wrong? You’re deadass stupid and just exposed yourself, explain how intersectionality has nothing to do with Angel Reese?

I’ve always thought u was one of them fake smart nikkas but this fasho stamped it, don’t quote me til u can explain how intersectionality is not at play here

Coming from a nikka who was defending Reese :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

This is hilarious. Intersectionality plays zero role here. :laff:

Good lord!!

:laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
explain how intersectionality has nothing to do with Angel Reese?
I’m talking about racism and the abuse she received. You said “leave the intersectionality out of it,” when my post never mentioned her gender because that’s not the point I was making, and she didn’t make, nor did that dumbass Emmanuel Acho make—although he was using coded sexist language.

I’ve always thought u was one of them fake smart nikkas but this fasho stamped it, don’t quote me til u can explain how intersectionality is not at play here
Cool, and you’ve consistently showed you don’t read that well,

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Acho is embarrassing. There’s nothing wrong with what Angel Reese said. She’s a babe in the woods who got early money and success and - those who are in the scene know this - is a legit a$$hole. None of that means she isn’t a target of harassment, even if you believe she courts it and it comes with the territory.

The more interesting conversation is how we’ve collectively fallen victim to nihilism - economic, political, and racial nihilism. Crypto. Tribalism. Impotent troll discourse. And the language of grievance is the dominant language now. Black, white, Asian, etc. It crosses all boundaries. Everyone speaks from a starting point of trauma and grievance. It’s okay to be happy and successful. LSU won a title and almost made a final four the year after. All eyes on them, plus NIL bags. Everyone aint gotta be miserable all the time. But that’s the language of the culture.

Caitlin Clark is actually an a$$hole in her real life affiliations, but the thing she has done expertly is not lean into grievance and sorrow and tribalism. Which, by the way, makes her terrifying as a public figure. Her affiliations are NOT good. But she knows how to appear gracious and magnanimous.

Nobody wants to hear about your sads after you kept telling everyone to “get out your feelings and get a bag.”

And these kids aint Civil Rights activists or Black Panthers… they play college hoops for a fanbase and coach who wouldn’t piss on your grandmother if she was on fire. And none of their players are on Clark’s level. But Paige Buckets might be. And if not, South Carolina will probably beat Iowa by 10-20 points. The truth is LSU been relatively mid and dysfunctional all season. They brought almost the same team back and added an elite transfer and ended up a 3 seed.

Get some meaningful heroes and stop arguing with bots and imaginary race war soldiers. Imagine seeing blackness or radical politics as something defined by “I rooted for the one college team.” You fukkin dorks. Get some p*ssy.
No lies told here.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is hilarious. Intersectionality plays zero role here. :laff:

Good lord!!

:laff:

I’m amazed u laughing so hard cuz y’all really showing y’all intelligence here

Intersectionality has no role here? Cool, then nobody is bullying Angel Reese because she’s black and she a woman, tell her play better then maybe the death threats would stop

nikkas arguing against their own argument because they don’t know what a word means

American education

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This.

Not surprised that clowns are ok with death threats
I was ok with death threatz since I was 17. It was a great album
71yzTANlJ3L._SL1500_.jpg

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Shyt fukk dem gump ass niccas @DropTopDoc & @Trust Me

& Dat heroin snorting bih @Silkk too

Now here i am at the office turning my deep fryers on, and getting my chiropractic tables ready, and i see this slander,

You heard nas the Gawd don’t make songs to hate me whether blatant or indirectly

Buc-a-fella records stay being some bozos

Dame @Trav and @smitty22 -Z

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This is tiring

When you kick it how she kick it, folks not gon have any sympathy and be ready to party

She got her mom out here wild’n so then the other girl telling how she not going to class and has a low af gpa

Fighting with South Carolina

I’m sure if you look you will find nikkas doing to much as far as it concerns her

You got women going to the mattresses over her because she’s a black woman and they will defend no matter what
You got some folks using her as a platform to get they shyt off and do numbers
You got folks being extreme with the hate (men/women)

Then you got folks being logical, you can’t be showing your ass (figuratively) then look for sympathy