Emmanuel Acho On Angel Reese: “In sports, you can’t act like the big bad wolf, then cry like the cowardly dog.”

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
They dont like black athletes that display tons of confidence. If the black athlete is great they want them to be Tim Duncan. Her being cocky is thuggish to them.
Same as when the Williams Sisters complained to the line judge, they were portrayed as women with very bad attitudes. However, when their white counterparts and predecessors would show the same expression, no one would bat an eye.

Last edited:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are her real life affiliations? She MAGA?

Her fam is affiliated with MAGA operatives, yes. Friends with that shytty governor too. She dates the basketball coach's son. He's actually not terrible kid. His father is wild though. Youngest of the 3 sons of the coach killed a dude and they made that smooth go away. Iowa sports is on some mafia shyt.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Brother, she was asked a question about that. Was she asked about that before?

What next day? Her season was over.

She was reflecting on how the season went with her.
For some people, it going to sound as a excuse whenever it's fair or not. This is how life goes at time. Nobody really cares about you problems, just have to work harder to overcome them. I'm not trying to put down Angel Reese at all. At the same time, I can't completely side with her on this issue :manny:.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Her fam is affiliated with MAGA operatives, yes. Friends with that shytty governor too. She dates the basketball coach's son. He's actually not terrible kid. His father is wild though. Youngest of the 3 sons of the coach killed a dude and they made that smooth go away. Iowa sports is on some mafia shyt.
:scust:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
For some people, it going to sound as a excuse whenever it's fair or not. This is how life goes at time. Nobody really cares about you problems, just have to work harder to overcome them. I'm not trying to put down Angel Reese at all. At the same time, I can't completely side with her on this issue :manny:.
You keep saying this, while ignoring she was asked a question:

And everything you are saying about her doing a job and playing and just dealing with it, she did. :dead:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
You keep saying this, while ignoring she was asked a question:

And everything you are saying about her doing a job and playing and just dealing with it, she did. :dead:
And they skip the speech Flau'jae talking about how important Angel is to the team before the question. Her had getting emotional.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I know my favorite flunky couldn’t help himself, and on cue, more non coherent talk go kiss your poster of your daddy Prime and leave this conversation for grown folks who understand nuance and objectivity
c00ns love calling their c00nery endearing terms like "objective thought" and "nuanced opinions" you hear the same types of rhetoric from people like Tucker Carlson when they get on their platforms talking about why people don't understand them....

Sorry to burst your bubble tho c00n nikka but you're not highbrow... You're just another stereotypical self hating Sambo you have no depth you have no larger point...you aren't intelligent you're just embarrassing.... I feel sorry for your mother...then again...that bytch is probably where you get it from...so nevermind

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
In my opinion, it was just the timing of her comments after the game. Has Angel been unfairly criticize along with racist and sexual comments? YES. At the same time, did she embrace the role of being a villain after it was given to her? YES. Being the "bad" girl did help her with getting more NIL money, opportunities and fame. At the same time, we all know that fame comes with a price and there are people who wants you to fail and don't care about your inner problems. It's fukked up but that the world we live in. If LSU had won the game, would she have made those statements afterwards :yeshrug: ? We will never know but can't be mad that some people are giving her the side eye afterwards. I understand why people are defending her because the media did do her dirty but at the same time, she did capitalize off of it. That's my 2 cents on this issue.
nah she would've been on her usually bully act like she was a couple days before the tears started flowing

Funny how these Taylor Rooks/Joy Taylor types had no issue with her disrespecting another black woman.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
c00ns love calling their c00nery endearing terms like "objective thought" and "nuanced opinions" you hear the same types of rhetoric from people like Tucker Carlson when they get on their platforms talking about why people don't understand them....

Sorry to burst your bubble tho c00n nikka but you're not highbrow... You're just another stereotypical self hating Sambo you have no depth you have no larger point...you aren't intelligent you're just embarrassing.... I feel sorry for your mother...then again...that bytch is probably where you get it from...so nevermind
shyt is wild. I'm tired of the contrarian "free thinking" bullshyt used to mask a shyt c00n sandwich.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Not even gone get into a deep discussion with you.

But go throughout the history of America and compare the rates of murder of Black men vs Black women.

Compare the rates of incarceration of Black men vs Black women.

Compare the survival rates of Black men vs Black women in slavery.

Compare the general roles of Black men vs Black women in slavery.

Go fukk yaself.
& take this neg.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Not even gone get into a deep discussion with you.
Because you're too unqualified.

Not surprised at all.

Malcolm pandering because your anti-black woman posture didn't like the subject matter.

You're not sharp at all and have nothing more than labels for folks.

You aren't sharp. Not deep and can't articulate how you come to your labeling conclusions. The mark of stupidity.

Like I say about brehs and their dysfunctions all over. In Africa, men view black women as nothing more than property. In America, men view black women as competition.

Look at your rationale...black woman vs. black man. Knee jerk buffoonery.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Because you're too unqualified.

Not surprised at all.

Malcolm pandering because your anti-black woman posture didn't like the subject matter.

You're not sharp at all and have nothing more than labels for folks.

You aren't sharp. Not deep and can't articulate how you come to your labeling conclusions. The mark of stupidity.

Like I say about brehs and their dysfunctions all over. In Africa, men view black women as nothing more than property. In America, men view black women as competition.

Look at your rationale...black woman vs. black man. Knee jerk buffoonery.
Kill Yaself

I'm on this board airing out you self hating ass c00ns that bash Black women and talk about Pawgs all day.

VS means to compare you dumb ass.

But you mad cause I clowned you before for some c00ning ass clown shyt you posted so you looking to argue.

fukk you you old ass grandpa.
Stay off the net and raise your kids.

Imma put you on ignore.