Emmanuel Acho On Angel Reese: “In sports, you can’t act like the big bad wolf, then cry like the cowardly dog.”

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Never surprised.

The same ones who hate Angel are the same ones who turned DEI into the new N word.

They dont even want your educated ass working in an office yet idiots like @jwonder thinks the point of entry for cac hate is by “bEInG gHeTtO.”

They tell you everyday they think you aint shyt but here you are giving them a soft landing thinking they have qualifiers.

All I'm seeing from some of yall is a "yall (ghetto acting folk) make it too easy for racists to be racists" mentality. Cowards who can't challenge racists for being who they are...racist...just like Acho.

Yall are too buffoonish
The only buffoon is you and the rest of the people that back loud mouth ghetto people. You ignored the whole post giving examples of non ghetto athletes that don't get shine over the clowns you support. About how if you talk shyt and lose, you can't cry like a bytch and play victim. But there is no reaching ignorant ghetto people. They are stuck with the mindset of a 14 yo. :camby:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The only buffoon is you and the rest of the people that back loud mouth ghetto people. You ignored the whole post giving examples of non ghetto athletes that don't get shine over the clowns you support. About how if you talk shyt and lose, you can't cry like a bytch and play victim. But there is no reaching ignorant ghetto people. They are stuck with the mindset of a 14 yo. :camby:
I aint ignore shyt.

The same people who you think hate her for being loud and ghetto are the same people on this shyt
6-E3873-E3-9-CC5-4233-B219-D66-C88-E7084-A.jpg

They dont give a fukk if one acts ghetto or NOT.

You clearly are the Acho type who believes these are fine people otherwise. They dont give a fukk but youre too much an Acho like coward to put the focus on them.

Arrogant White trash doesnt get this type of blowback.

fukk outta here

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

When will you tire of being anti black?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What about when they were giving Tiger Woods death threats and calling him the n-word when he was Angel Reese’s age and dominating his sport?

NYC Rebel

Daps
What about when they were giving Tiger Woods death threats and calling him the n-word when he was Angel Reese’s age and dominating his sport?
Dude is the Acho type who is mad at Angel giving these racists a reason to be racists sooner rather than later.

At the end…they are racists who go unchallenged by these @jwonder and Acho types.

:camby:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes in here are built in excuses for cacs.

Never surprised.

The same ones who hate Angel are the same ones who turned DEI into the new N word.

They dont even want your educated ass working in an office yet idiots like @jwonder thinks the point of entry for cac hate is by “bEInG gHeTtO.”

They tell you everyday they think you aint shyt but here you are giving them a soft landing thinking they have qualifiers.

All I'm seeing from some of yall is a "yall (ghetto acting folk) make it too easy for racists to be racists" mentality. Cowards who can't challenge racists for being who they are...racist...just like Acho.

Yall are too buffoonish
I feel like Angel Reese has entered that realm that Russell Wilson lives in and Shacarri occupied for a minute, where no nuanced conversation is being had and they are bigger than the sport and everyone is arguing something different

Its like people who never cared about the sport love her, because she represents blackness, flyness and being yourself and shes of the culture.

Racists and cacs hate on her for no reason and also are rooting against her while blowing the dog whistle.

All my boys (black hoopers/coaches that are in the culture heavy) for the most part think shes hella average/trash in some aspects of her game, but all were not sympathetic to her crying at all, but if they said it publicly they would get lumped in with the irrational haters. But it's funny because they are only talking basketball and hoops, like in a way, giving her the ultimate respect - the same responses to if she were a man who talked shyt and got humbled and cried, like literally no one was thinking about race.

I say Russel Wilson space because most of his teammates and black men who say he was corny is because he was hella corny and a lot of this teammates thought he was weird - but for some reason that has turned into Russell Wilson is corny because he is a black father, which literlaly NO NORMAL black man is mad at or thinking about when they talk about him, its football talk lol

NYC Rebel

Daps
I feel like Angel Reese has entered that realm that Russell Wilson lives in and Shacarri occupied for a minute, where no nuanced conversation is being had and they are bigger than the sport and everyone is arguing something different

Its like people who never cared about the sport love her, because she represents blackness, flyness and being yourself and shes of the culture.

Racists and cacs hate on her for no reason and also are rooting against her while blowing the dog whistle.

All my boys (black hoopers/coaches that are in the culture heavy) for the most part think shes hella average/trash in some aspects of her game, but all were not sympathetic to her crying at all, but if they said it publicly they would get lumped in with the irrational haters. But it's funny because they are only talking basketball and hoops, like in a way, giving her the ultimate respect - the same responses to if she were a man who talked shyt and got humbled and cried, like literally no one was thinking about race.

I say Russel Wilson space because most of his teammates and black men who say he was corny is because he was hella corny and a lot of this teammates thought he was weird - but for some reason that has turned into Russell Wilson is corny because he is a black father, which literlaly NO NORMAL black man is mad at or thinking about when they talk about him, its football talk lol
Were your friends aware that she had racist death threats sent to her?

Were your friends aware that because of it she was forced to take most of her classes online?

If they goofy asses know this and still feel the way they do then they are some buffoons too.

A gathering of buffoons dont prove shyt. Sha’Carri wasnt getting death threats.

Like I said earlier, when it comes to sports, for many goofy ass Black men, racism is no longer a deal breaker

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I aint ignore shyt.

The same people who you think hate her for being loud and ghetto are the same people on this shyt
6-E3873-E3-9-CC5-4233-B219-D66-C88-E7084-A.jpg

They dont give a fukk if one acts ghetto or NOT.

You clearly are the Acho type who believes these are fine people otherwise. They dont give a fukk but youre too much an Acho like coward to put the focus on them.

Arrogant White trash doesnt get this type of blowback.

fukk outta here
Far from a coward. I speak the truth and would say this shyt to your face. No I don't want ghetto loud ass people representing black people as a whole. I don't give fukk if you don't like it. Oh brain less asses. Focusing on dumb shyt all the time. I bet you co sign Single Motherhood too. fukking clown.

Black people are the ONLY RACE that defend this foolishness. You don't never see other groups boosting up negativity in their culture EVER.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Far from a coward. I speak the truth and would say this shyt to your face. No I don't want ghetto loud ass people representing black people as a whole.
Who the fukk is making this a representation of Black people argument?

You are defending racists, period.

Acting “GHetTo” or not does make them any less racist

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Who the fukk is making this a representation of Black people argument?

You are defending racists, period.

Acting “GHetTo” or not does make them any less racist
I SAID she is ghetto and loud and plenty other non ghetto black people say the same thing. IDGAF what racist says :gucci: All I know they don't come to Miami with that shyt, because they will get washed.

It's just facts. Loud and ghetto. She talks too much shyt. Loses then cries and act like a victim. I know ya'll don't have much grey matter since all ya'll think about is foolishness. But that is the simplest I can put it. Instead of addressing those facts. All ghetto people do is cry and say it's racist in any type of critique. Because ya'll never want to hear the truth about the retarded behavior. You can stay trapped with a mindset of a 14 y/o :camby:

NYC Rebel

Daps
I SAID she is ghetto and loud and plenty other non ghetto black people say the same thing.
And thats worthy of getting racist death threats, right?

That makes it A-Ok, correct?

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I SAID she is ghetto and loud and plenty other non ghetto black people say the same thing. IDGAF what racist says :gucci: All I know they don't come to Miami with that shyt, because they will get washed.

It's just facts. Loud and ghetto. She talks too much shyt. Loses then cries and act like a victim. I know ya'll don't have much grey matter since all ya'll think about is foolishness. But that is the simplest I can put it. Instead of addressing those facts. All ghetto people do is cry and say it's racist in any type of critique. Because ya'll never want to hear the truth about the retarded behavior. You can stay trapped with a mindset of a 14 y/o :camby:
This is Ghetto :dead:. She talks shyt on the court do people not talk shyt on the court?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This is Ghetto :dead:. She talks shyt on the court do people not talk shyt on the court?
Well you go ahead and be the turn the other cheek guy buddy. Racist get smacked in the mouth in Dade.

You're missing the point. She was talking all that shyt. Lost and cried like she is a victim. I don't understand how people are not seeing this.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
And thats worthy of getting racist death threats, right?

That makes it A-Ok, correct?
Who the fukk said that was ok? :why:

Stop changing argument dude. Girl lost , talking all that shyt being loud and ghetto and playing victim when people were clowning her. That's what I'm talking about. You acting like the only comments were racist. There thousands of comments clowning her on that.