Emmanuel Acho On Angel Reese: “In sports, you can’t act like the big bad wolf, then cry like the cowardly dog.”

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Eat a dikk. You fat flabby fukk. Rori Harmon is a top player and not getting nowhere the level of harassment. She don't run her mouth bringing attention to herself either tho
Make up your mind.

First its about
  • Black representation
racists don't give a fukk if you're ghetto or credentialed out the ass. You're a "DEI (didnt earn it) hire to them.

• clowning her
Sending racist death threats isn't the same as clowning. It's a racist death threat you fukkboi.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Stfu you goofy ass nikka. Go finish cleaning the bathrooms at Mickey Ds:camby:
Dumb ass fukking coward go back to washing whites feet like your c00n bytch of a mother taught you to :camby:you’re too fukking weak to engage in a conversation with someone like me you goofy ass Sambo.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Dumb ass fukking coward go back to washing whites feet like your c00n bytch of a mother taught you to :camby:you’re too fukking weak to engage in a conversation with someone like me you goofy ass Sambo.
Online cowardly fakkit. Get out your grand ma house. fukking loser

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Dumb ass c00n @jc00n even got himself a “model negro” to deflect towards …..babbling about Rori Harmon :mjlol:c00ns love having themselves a “model negro” to prop up in front of the whites whenever they worry about how the race is being perceived by them.

I can tell this goofy nikka was raised by a weak bytch and a Oreo daddy.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Real life fukking sambo …..get off your got damn knees for white daddy you’re embarrassing :scust:
You're definitely a product of a single mother

I'm in Miami bytch. You so tough bring your punk ass down here. I'd damn near your pathetic life.

But we all know your won't do it. Or any other place. Because you're an online p*ssy

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif
You’re definitely the product of a fukking c00n …..now gone and do that got damn jig like the weak ass Oreo bytch who raised you taught you ….maybe white daddy will give your sambo ass a nice big butter biscuit for “acting the right way” :mjlol:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
c00n ass nikka talking about “come fly out to see me” :dead:dumb ass sambo wants to have a meeting lmao….. bytch go “meet” with a bottle of bleach and take that blackness off so you can feel more at home honkey.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
c00n ass nikka talking about “come fly out to see me” :dead:dumb ass sambo wants to have a meeting lmao….. bytch go “meet” with a bottle of bleach and take that blackness off so you can feel more at home honkey.
Like I said. You're online coward. fakkit would quieter than a mouse in person.

Fatherless fakkit

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
like I said you fukking c00n. You’re a REAL LIFE sambo ….not “online” but a REAL LIFE Oreo …. You were raised to be that way because that’s how that weak bytch of a mother bred you to be in person

Now go get the fukking bleach and bring yourself “home” …. That’s what would make your c00n bytch of a mother most proud :camby:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I aint ignore shyt.

The same people who you think hate her for being loud and ghetto are the same people on this shyt
6-E3873-E3-9-CC5-4233-B219-D66-C88-E7084-A.jpg

They dont give a fukk if one acts ghetto or NOT.

You clearly are the Acho type who believes these are fine people otherwise. They dont give a fukk but youre too much an Acho like coward to put the focus on them.

Arrogant White trash doesnt get this type of blowback.

fukk outta here

I need that tweet to bookmark and share.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF dumb shyt is this?
Go back to dapping your anti-Black American bullshyt. I'm actually in Nigeria at the moment doing shyt for people here and in the states while you post trash.

Every place has a dysfunction and I air that shyt out. I don't give a fukk.

"Show me how you treat your women, and I show you the state of your race." - John Henrik Clark

Now look at the state of Nigeria.

fukk outta here.

Shut up dude, speak for your Nigerian tribe, don't speak for the rest for Africa.

You dont know nothing about Africa or any other Black folks. Just talking out ya asss.