Emmanuel Acho On Angel Reese: “In sports, you can’t act like the big bad wolf, then cry like the cowardly dog.”

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Well you go ahead and be the turn the other cheek guy buddy. Racist get smacked in the mouth in Dade.

You're missing the point. She was talking all that shyt. Lost and cried like she is a victim. I don't understand how people are not seeing this.
:dead: do you not understand the context. You never had a career you don’t understand the question your ghetto it is what it is. I can’t help you.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Well you go ahead and be the turn the other cheek guy buddy. Racist get smacked in the mouth in Dade.

You're missing the point. She was talking all that shyt. Lost and cried like she is a victim. I don't understand how people are not seeing this.
It’s pretty clear she’s ’crying’ about being harassed off the court, not because of the loss.

No one, including her, gives a fukk about college ball that much. She’s a millionaire now and is entering the pros.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It’s pretty clear she’s ’crying’ about being harassed off the court, not because of the loss.

No one, including her, gives a fukk about college ball that much. She’s a millionaire now and is entering the pros.
Maybe if didn't talk so much shyt, she wouldn't get harassed. :why: . Rori Harmon is a top player and doesn't get the level of harassment. She always isn't running her damn mouth all the time either. Ya'll never going to get it I see.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Who the fukk said that was ok? :why:

Stop changing argument dude.
That was always the argument. Who cares if one acts ghetto. That’s not a gateway reason for one to say “its ok to act racist.”

You, like Acho, separate the racism from why she was attacked to justify her being attacked. Then you go into your “ghetto people representing us” ethos as if that was being discussed

Amazing work by buffoons who know racism is wrong but somehow detach it from it being used to attack her.

Amazing..

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
That was always the argument. Who cares if one acts ghetto. That’s not a gateway reason for one to say “its ok to act racist.”

You, like Acho, separate the racism from why she was attacked to justify her being attacked. Then you go into your “ghetto people representing us” ethos as if that was being discussed

Amazing work by buffoons who know racism is wrong but somehow detach it from it being used to attack her.

Amazing..
He moves the goalpost when his point is killed. :unimpressed:

shyt is childish really but then I checked his rep. All makes sense to me.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Amazing..
Amazing how idiots think racism is the only reason why she got clowned also. Smh

NYC Rebel

Daps
He moves the goalpost when his point is killed. :unimpressed:

shyt is childish really but then I checked his rep. All makes sense to me.

Its wild. They have such a disdain for “ghetto types” that they disregard the racism to justify them being attacked.

“They shouldnt represent us!”

Well guess what @jwonder? These mofos dont want middle and upper class blacks around either. Black representation doesnt mean shyt to a racist but here is your buffoon ass wanting their love.

:camby:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Amazing how idiots think racism is the only reason why she got clowned also. Smh
Im sorry fukk boy, but racist death threats isnt “being clowned.”

Who the fukk is talking about “being clowned?” :mindblown:

Where?

And she wasnt crying about being clowned.

MY LORD!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you're too unqualified.

Not surprised at all.

Malcolm pandering because your anti-black woman posture didn't like the subject matter.

You're not sharp at all and have nothing more than labels for folks.

You aren't sharp. Not deep and can't articulate how you come to your labeling conclusions. The mark of stupidity.

Like I say about brehs and their dysfunctions all over. In Africa, men view black women as nothing more than property. In America, men view black women as competition.

Look at your rationale...black woman vs. black man. Knee jerk buffoonery.

Dude speak for people, don't speak for all Africans and Black Folks.

You do the most

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Donkey Kong couldn't wait to get that off his flabby chest:mjpls::pacspit:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Dude speak for people, don't speak for all Africans and Black Folks.

You do the most
WTF dumb shyt is this?
Go back to dapping your anti-Black American bullshyt. I'm actually in Nigeria at the moment doing shyt for people here and in the states while you post trash.

Every place has a dysfunction and I air that shyt out. I don't give a fukk.

"Show me how you treat your women, and I show you the state of your race." - John Henrik Clark

Now look at the state of Nigeria.

fukk outta here.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Its wild. They have such a disdain for “ghetto types” that they disregard the racism to justify them being attacked.

“They shouldnt represent us!”

Well guess what @jwonder? These mofos dont want middle and upper class blacks around either. Black representation doesnt mean shyt to a racist but here is your buffoon ass wanting their love.

:camby:
Eat a dikk. You fat flabby fukk. Rori Harmon is a top player and not getting nowhere the level of harassment. She don't run her mouth bringing attention to herself either tho

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Naw. They act low class and ghetto. The majority of the media loves to focus on black people like that. It makes money and there is a large population of Black people that Co sign it. It's the ignorance that this is the meaning of Black.

Which is why you don't see a player like Rori Harmon boosted up in the media like Angel Reese. Same with Simone Biles. Sha'carri is going to get more spot light.

Acho is goofy but he has a point. It's the same shyt with both Sha'carri and Angel. Talk all that shyt. Cry and a victim when when they lose.:comeon:
Let whites determine what the barometer of blackness is …. “Yes’um no’sum” tap dancing bruhs :mjlol: Get this respectability politics bullshyt the fukk out of here goofy. You can’t “class” your way out of racism, Tiger Woods was still a “Fried Chicken” eating nikka to the whites regardless of how bleached weirdos like you feel blacks should be presenting themselves in front of BOSS. Stupid ass nikka excusing racism because of some basketball antics. Clown shyt.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Let whites determine what the barometer of blackness is …. “Yes’um no’sum” tap dancing bruhs :mjlol: Get this respectability politics bullshyt the fukk out of here goofy. You can’t “class” your way out of racism, Tiger Woods was still a “Fried Chicken” eating nikka to the whites regardless of how bleached weirdos like you feel blacks should be presenting themselves in front of BOSS. Stupid ass nikka excusing racism because of some basketball antics. Clown shyt.
Stfu you goofy ass nikka. Go finish cleaning the bathrooms at Mickey Ds:camby: