Emmanuel Acho On Angel Reese: “In sports, you can’t act like the big bad wolf, then cry like the cowardly dog.”

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Agree with what he said if I have to care.
It’s like boxing, when you talk a lot of shyt in the pre-fight interviews dudes will laugh at you when you get knocked out. But it’s such a non-issue that it does not need a segment or a fukking psa.

And with that being said, he’s still a c00n for focusing on criticizing the person the cacs hate when a bunch of women were still in the tournament and doing well. Just like how he focused on the loser of the finals, cause that’s who the whites wanna hear about. And when he talks about the winners, it’s about the winners giving love to the losers.

I hate these type of slick c00ns. Even tried a new version of “I’m not a racist/c00n but let me be a racist/c00n” with that BW are the most marginalized shyt :mjlol:

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Y’all think Acho is a c00n because he expressed his opinion of the situation and y’all didn’t agree? So all nikkas supposed to think alike?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Y’all think Acho is a c00n because he expressed his opinion of the situation and y’all didn’t agree? So all nikkas supposed to think alike?
Yes I think Acho is a c00n because he expresses c00nery and non c00ns don't agree with c00ns. So you telling me you think alike with this c00n?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Shut up dude, speak for your Nigerian tribe, don't speak for the rest for Africa.

You dont know nothing about Africa or any other Black folks. Just talking out ya asss.
Whats a Nigerian tribe?

While you post from the states, Im here….at this moment….in Africa…breathing its air…around the people..while you remain in denial that the continent has patriarchal issues that harm many nations GDP because how they marginalize women here.

fukk your feelings. You dont even have an investment here beyond posting in the coli or having relatives you left behind here

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This should be good. What has Acho done that makes you think he’s a c00n?
Read the thread people have articulated themselves regarding his c00nery quite vividly. Are you having trouble comprehending what's been written across a 15 page thread or are you simply a c00n sympathizer?