Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what about this :lolbron:

Shady as Bill, takin' the pill and putting it in your soft drink (Ah)
Something's off and I don't know what the :what: (Yeah)

Wasn't anything wrong with this bar or the Tony Stark line :comeon:. Dope play on/creative stretch on words. Laughable considering all of the Kendrick shyt/medium lite bars this site has been hyping up:mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Wasn't anything wrong with this bar or the Tony Stark line :comeon:. Dope play on/creative stretch on words. Laughable considering all of the Kendrick shyt/medium lite bars this site has been hyping up:mjlol:
would you say he was lifting the whole liquor counter up, cause he's raisin' the bar? :ohhh:

Superstar
Daps
Yall say it’s decent?! I’ll listen to it now.. I ain’t listened to a full Eminem album since recovery

It’s probably the only one that’s run back-able since “relapse”. My favorite Em album is SSLP, and this one is seems to be trying to reach back to the SSLP/MMLP/TES days. It reminds me more of a rough continuation of “Encore” though.

He’s definitely not the same, the old shyt he rhymed about doesn’t come as naturally anymore. The production is a lot more cohesive and natural though. I certainly enjoyed it more than “recovery” and everything after.

You could say he’s trying too hard but it’s in a good way.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Crodie if any one said that wack ass iron man bar people would be calling it as it is. Wack

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Crodie if any one said that wack ass iron man bar people would be calling it as it is. Wack
That’s the consistent theme not only on here, but amongst the kids on SM, too. They are like “Eminem is AMAZING and then put up a bar that makes Papooses worst bars look like illmatic, and I’m so confused if I’m being trolled or not

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Temporary just seems incomplete ..like it was meant to be super deep, but he didn’t really say much

Just like mockingbird …I always thought the verses didn’t turn into much

I don’t know how to explain what I mean