Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I get the hate after relapse, but he's always dropped strong singles that I still enjoy

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ok, someone break this down for me. Listening to Habits from the start up until 3:44 or 45, he sounds like current today EM and then beyond that he sounds like 2000 Em in basically every way. How is he doing this? I don't believe he can just sound like that whenever he wants. is it AI or just an older recorded verse maybe? Granted I haven't listened to EMs recent albums completely, I just couldn't get through most of them so maybe he can sound like this still.
On antichrist he's switching between his old flow and new flow. It sounds like he can still rap like he use to but chooses not to.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
that probably what frustrates me the most about em...or maybe I'm just :flabbynsick: and too used to his old shyt
I feel the same way, I like this album but it's a frustrating listen because he's low key proving he can easily rap like he use to, seems like Em just really likes that stiff ass robot flow.

He was clearly aiming for a "SSLP, MMLP" vibe to the album content wise, buy he really should've went with a mature "eminem show" vibe. It's like eminem doesn't understand that people want his old flow without the shock value horrorcore lyrics.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
not trying to be on here talking about "i like antichrist" but the joint he called that is hard as shyt

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I’d say it’s landing about right during the review rounds in general :ehh: Some really spot on analysis overall

IMG-2761.jpg

IMG-2762.jpg

IMG-2763.jpg

IMG-2764.jpg

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
On antichrist he's switching between his old flow and new flow. It sounds like he can still rap like he use to but chooses not to.
Thats EXACTLY what it is. It’s lowkey frustrating as fan because he COMPLETELY switched up his flow after “Recovery.” He sounded so damn different and it was :mindblown:

I wanted to question if it was the pills. But then I would hear a verse and be like :jbhmm: “Okay it’s still there..”

Then the last few records on “Revival” it was there. He was rapping clear and concise and it was like “WHERE WAS THIS THE ENTIRE ALBUM :damn:?!”

Then when I heard “Kamikaze” it was back in full form.

I wish I had the answer..