Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin:

Em is over 50 years old, How about a mature LP with some deep and conscious style subject matter to show how much you grown over the years. Nope, instead he's trying to bring back the Slim Shady persona again as an excuse to rap a whole bunch of crazy, violent and demented bars, lol. "Slim Shady EP", "Slim Shady LP", "Relapse" were the albums with this persona. I also feel he's included a "Slim Shady" like track basically on every album where he goes in with that crazy persona. I guess he's doing this since it's the 25th Anniversary of "Slim Shady LP". His last several LP's haven't been that great but we'll see.
He tried that with revival and it was awful. No one wants to hear that :mjlol:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I’m a fan of relapse I honestly think it’s his second best album after the Eminem show

I just think it’s ran its course in 2024

Nah he has to spazz out for a portion of the album at least.

Like Relapse there was that drug fueled rampage with a sobering come down, especially when arranged to play like a movie with the bonus tracks.

He can do that again but from the perspective of Slim being the victim for a change. You can examine his origins and downfall like an episode of one of those murder investigation shows. Em has talked about the karma from letting that side of himself run free, plenty of motive to want to put him down.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This. He has legitimately TERRIBLE albums but I cant front like this old cac isnt a Hip Hop icon. If its a concept album with some of the old Slim Shady flows/schemes and Bass Brothers type beats :blessed:
lolololololol He is "hated" on by some people on this site, which is a drop in the bucket to the reality that billions of casuals treat him like he invented rap and is the greatest hip hop artist to ever pick up a mic. The fact that people in this thread are acting like they have "even" the playing field because a couple hundred people on here don't like what this wack ass fukking lame has to say anymore is fukking ridiculous.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Em at this point doesn’t have to prove anything so hopefully

1. He doesn’t have any microwave pop songs with terrible pop singers on this
2. Conductor and alchemist have placements
3. It’s short 12-15 songs
4. He doesn’t be overly technical
5. Since it’s the death of slim shady no horror core content

It’ll be dope if he had a producer like No ID to help guide the direction of it and it’s more like Infinite that’s actually the direction I would love for him to take
If the album doesn’t have a
Hi My Name Is, Real Slim Shady, Without Me, We Made You

it’s not a Slim Shady album

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Em is usually good for 3-6 good songs every album.

Hopefully he convinces Royce & Crook to feature on a song together. Just because Budden is a lying hypocrite nowadays, it doesn't mean those 2 shouldn't still work together every now and then.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
lolololololol He is "hated" on by some people on this site, which is a drop in the bucket to the reality that billions of casuals treat him like he invented rap and is the greatest hip hop artist to ever pick up a mic. The fact that people in this thread are acting like they have "even" the playing field because a couple hundred people on here don't like what this wack ass fukking lame has to say anymore is fukking ridiculous.

Its gonna be an absolute SHYT SHOW the day he passes smfh Im talking White Bronco levels of racial fukkery :snoop:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Nah he has to spazz out for a portion of the album at least.

Like Relapse there was that drug fueled rampage with a sobering come down, especially when arranged to play like a movie with the bonus tracks.

He can do that again but from the perspective of Slim being the victim for a change. You can examine his origins and downfall like an episode of one of those murder investigation shows. Em has talked about the karma from letting that side of himself run free, plenty of motive to want to put him down.

I actually think he might pull a fast one and drop a another Public Service Announcement brought to you in part, by Slim Shady: You fakkits really thought I was dead :umad:

ILLMMORTAL

THE ILLEST
Daps
Reppin
THE MOST OUTTER REACHES OF THE COSMOS
UMc0.gif
Gotdamn!:myman: