Reppin
Detroit
Em at this point doesn’t have to prove anything so hopefully

1. He doesn’t have any microwave pop songs with terrible pop singers on this
2. Conductor and alchemist have placements
3. It’s short 12-15 songs
4. He doesn’t be overly technical
5. Since it’s the death of slim shady no horror core content

It’ll be dope if he had a producer like No ID to help guide the direction of it and it’s more like Infinite that’s actually the direction I would love for him to take
Was with you until the bold, he's at his best doing that and in storytelling mode.

Royce is a better producer than he is at this point, he should executive produce and split the production with Dre and Porter

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was with you until the bold, he's at his best doing that and in storytelling mode.

Royce is a better producer than he is at this point, he should execute produce and split the production with Dre and Porter

I’m a fan of relapse I honestly think it’s his second best album after the Eminem show

I just think it’s ran its course in 2024

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can go back and play songs like superman.. lose yourself….but shyt like “kill you” nah…

I was listening to Relapse a few months just cause Em was rapping his ass off on it but some of the production and subject matter are :francis: And my girl told me to cut it off when I was bumpin 3 A.M :mjlol:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was listening to Relapse a few months just cause Em was rapping his ass off on it but some of the production and subject matter are :francis: And my girl told me to cut it off when I was bumpin 3 A.M :mjlol:

I was born with a dikk in my brain, yeah, fukked in the head
My stepfather said that I sucked in the bed
'Til one night he snuck in and said
"We're going out back, I want my dikk sucked in the shed

:dead:

I love relapse for the RAPPING but no more content like this NO MORE

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was born with a dikk in my brain, yeah, fukked in the head
My stepfather said that I sucked in the bed
'Til one night he snuck in and said
"We're going out back, I want my dikk sucked in the shed

I love relapse for the RAPPING but no more content like this NO MORE

Definition of Scaring the Hoes music :mjlol:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Breh I feel you but lets be real

Ain’t nobody trying to hear Eminem rap about buying land in Minnesota and investments. When he tried to get serious he was called Thurgood Marshall Mathers. He aint Jay or Nas.

Yeah I agree. When he tries to do serious songs he gets too maudlin. shyt like Rock Bottom and the 8 Mile soundtrack songs worked because they were coming from a real place. But most of his "serious" songs after that sounded forced and self-serious. But most people ain't trying to hear him rap about raping and killing female pop stars anymore either lol. He's been in between a rock and a hard place subject matter wise for a long time. The title of the album does kinda intrigue me, if he can make an interesting concept out of it and examine the character he created in a new way, but I still have pretty lowered expectations.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka was sounding like Stuntman Mike from death proof on same song and dance

:russ:

If I was a hoe I would in fact be scared of that song lol

But the flow, the accents, the cadences, the multis :wow: all fukking elite on that record

Like the technical rapping ability he displays on it is CRAZY but when can you realistically bump that shyt? :mjlol: That’s the problem
I have with most of Em music :francis: I can’t really bump it unless I wanna go down memory lane or some shyt

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

But the flow, the accents, the cadences, the multis :wow: all fukking elite on that record

Like the technical rapping ability he displays on it is CRAZY but when can you realistically bump that shyt? :mjlol: That’s the problem
I have with most of Em music :francis: I can’t really bump it unless I wanna go down memory lane or some shyt

Square biz.

Like I got to look over my shoulder, make sure the misses asleep, and the Joey nowhere in sight to bump an Em album. Not because of the content, but because it's fukking goofy as all hell. Like a dated 2000s comedy with all the trimmings.

No doubt Em is legit on the mic and one of the best, but breh.....listening to a bunch of Em songs back to back is like watching snuff tapes from the 90s :huhldup: