Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:martin:

Em is over 50 years old, How about a mature LP with some deep and conscious style subject matter to show how much you grown over the years. Nope, instead he's trying to bring back the Slim Shady persona again as an excuse to rap a whole bunch of crazy, violent and demented bars, lol. "Slim Shady EP", "Slim Shady LP", "Relapse" were the albums with this persona. I also feel he's included a "Slim Shady" like track basically on every album where he goes in with that crazy persona. I guess he's doing this since it's the 25th Anniversary of "Slim Shady LP". His last several LP's haven't been that great but we'll see.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
:martin:

Em is over 50 years old, How about a mature LP with some deep and conscious style subject matter to show how much you grown over the years. Nope, instead he's trying to bring back the Slim Shady persona again as an excuse to rap a whole bunch of crazy, violent and demented bars, lol. "Slim Shady EP", "Slim Shady LP", "Relapse" were the albums with this persona. I also feel he's included a "Slim Shady" like track basically on every album where he goes in with that crazy persona. I guess he's doing this since it's the 25th Anniversary of "Slim Shady LP". His last several LP's haven't been that great but we'll see.
Breh I feel you but lets be real

Ain’t nobody trying to hear Eminem rap about buying land in Minnesota and investments. When he tried to get serious he was called Thurgood Marshall Mathers. He aint Jay or Nas.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Back when he came out he seemed madd regular and full of personality, pause, and all that…ever since he connected with 50 he seemed to become madd recluse and awkward on some on the spectrum type timing…weird. He also had a serious drug problem though apparently so 🤷🏽‍♂️…also lost his best friend to murder.

As long as the beats bump and he isn’t doing that robotic double time flow every song I’m ready for the album, 🫡. And please limit the motivational whiteboy records with a chick singing the hook too, that would be nice. Limit the forced punchlines too. Wish i could A&R this joint lol

Neurodivergents use drugs to help them mask and be “regular”.

I feel like being weird and reclusive is his natural speed.

Another song that he talks about, dope acting in this video.