Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Honkey been washed for 22 years and cats be still checking for his shyt like it’s 2002

The hype around him after all these years it’s something I will never understand

Cause they ain't real rap fans :mjpls:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Feels like he's taken his time with this one, the last two were a step in the right direction again. Hopefully he can stay away from the sappy forced pop shyt and just spit over dope beats.

Good to see 50 in the trailer as well, hopefully they've got new music together.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I haven’t listened to a full Eminem album since the Royce collab album.
Last Eminem I listened to in full was Encore….he’s existed in some weird space outside of hip hop since then for me…like i know he raps, but i know it’s not intended for me…hope he has a couple of features from people I actually listen to on here though that I can throw on a playlist…when folks get on a track with Em they at least gonna bring their bar game and rap rap for real

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Em is autistic, rhyming is his special interest. lol
Back when he came out he seemed madd regular and full of personality, pause, and all that…ever since he connected with 50 he seemed to become madd recluse and awkward on some on the spectrum type timing…weird. He also had a serious drug problem though apparently so 🤷🏽‍♂️…also lost his best friend to murder.

As long as the beats bump and he isn’t doing that robotic double time flow every song I’m ready for the album, 🫡. And please limit the motivational whiteboy records with a chick singing the hook too, that would be nice. Limit the forced punchlines too. Wish i could A&R this joint lol