Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
He won two terms. Cacs did not hate GWB...
breh widespread disdain, ran rampant through all segments. Only the staunchest neo-conservative bootlickers were open about their support for him

the man presided over 9-Eleven and put us in extremely unfavorable wars

the election is one thing, it was close … but look at the favorability polls

he was so battered by public opinion he retreated to reclusive lifestyle painting soldiers -

man was also a cheerleader in his high school days at Phillips Academy

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Abra abracadabra

giphy.webp

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Beautiful from the same album sounds like old school serious em too. Sing for the moment vibes.
He can always rap/go into a past bag. I keep trying to tell cats, breh has done everything at this point/has just been testing his creative limits technically in these later years.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
As an old em fan who hasn’t been impressed since relapse and hated his last few releases, this is the start of good wack em

Some rappers morph over time away from their original style like Prodigy and Kurupt but I still enjoy them once they find their new pocket

I feel like em finally got his new style right with this

Honestly I fukk with it a lot more than I want to

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
He can always rap/go into a past bag. I keep trying to tell cats, breh has done everything at this point/has just been testing his creative limits technically in these later years.

:francis:
i halfway agree with this. only difference is that the new Em would crowbar some wordplay and entendres into a "Beautiful" or "Sing For The Moment" type song.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Kendrick doesn't have to mention drake to do it.

And he does it without any video :whoo:

Meanwhile like Joe Budden said, nowadays Drake needs Kendrick to be relevant :whoo:

Kendrick ABSOLUTELY has to mention Drake to have these kind of numbers

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh widespread disdain, ran rampant through all segments. Only the staunchest neo-conservative bootlickers were open about their support for him

the man presided over 9-Eleven and put us in extremely unfavorable wars

the election is one thing, it was close … but look at the favorability polls

he was so battered by public opinion he retreated to reclusive lifestyle painting soldiers -

man was also a cheerleader in his high school days at Phillips Academy
To be fair, Em went after Bush when Bush was still popular. Bush didn't crater until the Iraq War started going badly, they couldn't find Osama, and Katrina, then the economic meltdown in 2008 made him a pariah.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
To be fair, Em went after Bush when Bush was still popular. Bush didn't crater until the Iraq War started going badly, they couldn't find Osama, and Katrina, then the economic meltdown in 2008 made him a pariah.

Mosh had Bill O’riley calling for him to lose custody of his kids on national tv.