Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
So this is completely trash as a song.... BUT this actually gives me the most faith that I've had in a good incoming album in damn near 20 years...he's actually rapping normal and like himself again instead of that embarrassing ass robot rap god shyt that he's been doing for the last decade.... This is a classic corny comical Eminem lead single...usually followed by relatively decent album.

I think he may have actually snapped out of that trance and remembered why people liked his raps from the star.... Actaul dope flows and unique lyricism.
This post is on point

This song gives me hope on the album. I don’t like it and won’t ever listen to it again

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
corny nostalgia rap :yawn:
eh saying this sucks thus eminem sucks is like saying kanye sucks for vultures. a fall off that doesn't represent their distinctly different prime.

These days with em' there's some hints of his old genius there, but then he kinda fukks it up and start doing weird shyt with his annunciation that he never used to do.

I miss eminem that had that raw detroit accent when rapped.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I actually enjoyed the song and video! Definitely took me back a bit to the Slim Shady days! Now I'm curious as to how Slim Shady will "die":jbhmm:
Of shame and embarrassment. Em is a student of the game, there is no way that he listens to his own shyt from the last 12-15 years and buys into his own hype. I’m surprised that he played back this single and said “let’s go with this”. This type of shyt only plays to the Eminem only fans, and no one else. This isn’t “hip hop” this is fukking garbage

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It sounds like the first single from encore, which was also garbage.
what i hate is...new generation eminem listeners, or old haters. will use tracks like this and make it seem like it represents what he could do as a whole. Same thing I hate about the Kanye fall off. Thats what the new kids are gonna think they are.

when if you go listen to MMLP or something....thats a different dude.