Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Hits different when played how EM intended it to be digested

Lost art.

The writing is A1 . Em doesn't get the credit he truly deserves as a writer and an artist
Facts. Like you said, if played how it’s intended then it’s his best shyt since the original run. Easily my 4th favorite of his. The way he slowly builds up to Shady finally returning is masterful.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you always in every Eminem thread in ya feelings. Get over it bruh lmao. No amount of Coli posts you do gonna end his popularity or legacy :russ:
Quite the contrary. He's not even named G O A T in lists anymore and people became more vocal about his crap music. This ain't 10 years ago.

All these posters in here you won't see talk about nothing but Em are not hip hop fans. They are eminem stans

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This is his 4th best album to me and it comes close to his 3 classics (SSLP, MMLP, TES). I feel like it gets better on every listen.
Really? I listened to it out of boredom while working and I really can't differ it from his last 4 releases. He has some good flows on some of these tracks, no lie but overall musically it's pretty mid if not below mid.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If its true that he used ai to change his voice, thats kinda wack. Especially if he did it on Renaissance

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Really? I listened to it out of boredom while working and I really can't differ it from his last 4 releases. He has some good flows on some of these tracks, no lie but overall musically it's pretty mid if not below mid.
It’s not that hard to be the 4th best album in his catalog when he’s made nothing but u dethroning to flat out awful music from Encore and on.