Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
Reach but Eminem kinda disgusts me that he wont admit cage influenced him

He gave himself away when he did an interview talking about how muvh he loved 3rd bass and how pete was one of his fav rappers. So called student of the gme, yet cage is on pete album doing everything em did on slim shady ep/lp, just 5-6 years before. Dissing his mom, drugs, crazy house, etc. all there. That one verse has every thing people know em for.

Em even bit a line from it on infinite to the letter

And he 100% heard agent orange before slim shady ep. He even commented on ot that it was dope but he didnt thini they sound the same.

Yet the next year he has cages rage against the machine line on his song

Then bit the a clockwork orange shyt for magazines.

He even admitted it man. People thini its a joke. Its not. He straight up aped cages whole steez even if his greater style was a mash of diff rappers. That vibe, was cages. Icp, necro, ra the rugged man fidnt rap like em and cage.

Cage is alwo the only rapper that gave em a fight even if it was onesides because em was a superstar. Why would an upcoming superstar diss cage? Em was a created thing. They signed him and sent him to nyc and uaed their connections to get him down and people were impressed. But cage was buzzing but reality… He was nobody. Yet em dissed him for like 2 straight years. He said he got stretch n bob tapes cage was on the show like 10x before em. Yet he SWEARS He never heard him and they dont sound alike.

That makes me think ems a liar

And i saw cage met with iovene to get signed just after the beef. Said iovene didnt care at all.
It aint that serious my guy :whoa:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Eminem is also the most streamed artist in South Africa.

YOU may not like it or believe it…but Marshall Mathers is WORLDWIDE for a reason. Being white plays a small part…
South Africa = white Euro breh :mjlol:

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
Does the mass of text intimidate you?

Imagine its an eminem verse.
I ain't an Em fan like that. And definitely not as much as you are a Cage fan.
Your boy Alex the worm king ain't dropped a dope project since hells winter.
And everyone knows Em got the Slim shady style from Redman and the Outsidaz.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I ain't an Em fan like that. And definitely not as much as you are a Cage fan.
Your boy Alex the worm king ain't dropped a dope project since hells winter.
And everyone knows Em got the Slim shady style from Redman and the Outsidaz.

And? What does being a fan of cage have to do with em biting?

But nice job bringing up pacewon for me. Another guy eminem sharked in 97. And that was supposed to be his MAN. And noone knows that because as big a nobody as cage is, pacewon an even bigger nobody. You yourself admit it tho so we have thusly, set a precedant of eminem BITING at the EXACT same time.

Yet im sposed to believe its beyond em to bite the next most popular white ug rapper? Its almost as if this whole beef was manufactuered by… *gasps… THE LABEL… to give eminem cred to build his rep and make his debut pop by dissing all the other white rappers (aka playing it safe)

Something cage alluded to whe he said ems label/agents contacted him about setting up a battle way before they started going at it for real. Same gameplan the next year with icp/canibus/everlast. And the next year with popstars…

So yea as far as im concerned Em was created in a lab at interscope. I didnt even like movies for the blind like that and feel
Slim shady lp is MUCH better. But that dont change the fact of rhe matter.

They both great rappers but ems shyt is HOLLOW compared to cages because its fantasy told as if reality.

mundL

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"...compared to cages because its fantasy told as if reality."

So everything cage raps about is real life or what 😱☠️😵🤥🤥🤥