Eminem - Revival Tracklist.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Be kinda funny after all this reaction from the tracklisting that it actually turns out alright :pachaha:

A lot of people who aren't really Em fans like that enjoyed Recovery, this looks like it's going to be similar.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A lot of people who aren't really Em fans like that enjoyed Recovery, this looks like it's going to be similar.

Like younger pop fans? Cause I know that album is for the mileniall younger Eminem fans who are like early 20s now cause that album's singles were like all over the place even more than how his records usually are and sounded more contemporary radio

Yeah I can see attracted the teens and youngsters

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Like younger pop fans? Cause I know that album is for the mileniall younger Eminem fans who are like early 20s now cause that album's singles were like all over the place even more than how his records usually are and sounded more contemporary radio

Yeah I can see attracted the teens and youngsters

Top 40 template music...that's what they felt was best after Relapse only did 2x plat.

This track list looks like they handed half the album to him as skeleton tracks with pop features and told him to fill in the blanks so they could move some Itunes.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know why dude so hellbent on making corny redemption anthems. he more creative than that. he obviously fishing for sales and awards smh. id much prefer a relapse type album

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I am not a huge Em fan but how can anyone hate based off just a tracklist?

Eminem....featuring....

Kehlani

Alicia Keys

Ed Sheeran

Beyonce

Phreasher

Pink

Skylar Grey

....with Rick Rubin overseeing most of the album. There's no way this album isn't a dumpster. I bet any possible Alchemist beats would even be watered down, which is despicable.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
How come songs like "Cocaine"..."Ridaz"...and "Don't Front" don't make the final cut for eminem albums ?......It's because interscope is controlling the product.Eminem can work with whomever he wants.But interscope has the final say on everything.

Same reason why My Darling, careful what you wish for and Hells break loose didn't make Relapse. Eminem sucks at crafting album and lacks any artistic integrity. Kendrick can drop TPAB but Em can't make the music he wants lol stop making excuses for him. Even Jay made AG.