The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
artwork is out, shyt looks like it was made on Adobe Photoshop

revival%20official%20art.png

EMINEM - Revival Album Art Reveal

Now that I can actually see what he's doing, cover is dope. I thought it was a microphone.

He's :snoop: @ the American Flag, appropriate.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Now that I can actually see what he's doing, cover is dope. I thought it was a microphone.

He's :snoop: @ the American Flag, appropriate.

yea didn't notice it at first, we'll see how this sounds. tracklist doesn't look great tho

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
People are right to be wary of the features, doesn't mean he can't make a good song out of some of those though.

I really don't give a fukk about those, I'm more interested in the solo tracks and whether the album overall is dope, it's gonna be some nice rhymes on this.

Yeah but they have pre-conceived notions about how those features are gonna sound....it's all about how u use those artists...for all we know they could be some of the best songs on the album....still mad that disc 2 tracklist is fake tho

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yeah but they have pre-conceived notions about how those features are gonna sound....it's all about how u use those artists...for all we know they could be some of the best songs on the album....still mad that disc 2 tracklist is fake tho

Yeah but I know how the shyt works a lot of the time.

Handing artists skeleton tracks and letting them fill in the blanks...ala Lasers by Lupe. I'm all for organic collabos, Eminem and Ed Sheran sounds like some pieced together Mr. Potato head shyt.

Doesn't mean it CAN'T come out good, but it doesn't bode well, not to me.

I was hoping that he got a track from The Weeknd for doing that Hills remix...shoulda gave him the Drake package and let him have a third of his upcoming project :mjlol:

momma

All Star
Daps
The theme / aesthetic of this is all over the place. What happened to that fake medication marketing scheme? And so this album is about America now even though the first single had no political messages?

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
The theme / aesthetic of this is all over the place. What happened to that fake medication marketing scheme? And so this album is about America now even though the first single had no political messages?
He's gonna be on trumps ass for the free promo:yeshrug:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did any one those artist have most of their albums featured by said artist :mjgrin:

I feel like Paper Trail was the predecessor to albums like Recovery. A lot of Paper Trail was redemption songs featuring Pop or R&B singers that ranged from Rihanna to Justin Timberlake to John Legend.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I feel like Paper Trail was the predecessor to albums like Recovery. A lot of Paper Trail was redemption songs featuring Pop or R&B singers that ranged from Rihanna to Justin Timberlake to John Legend.

Very True....that song "Dead and Gone" with Timberlake could've easily been an eminem song