Eminem - Revival Tracklist.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Yeah okay, keep giving this ofay fraud excuses lol. Most protected rapper in history with the garbage hes put out since like 2003.

I'm not making excuses........Eminem is the biggest culprit in all of this....He/his manager signed a contract that allowed interscope to own his name(stupid)....He deserves the most blame for being in the position that he's in.....He should leave interscope when his contract is up.Then buy his name back.It may cost him 100 million dollars....But at least Em will be free to tour,and put out the musical content of his choice.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm not making excuses........Eminem is the biggest culprit in all of this....He/his manager signed a contract that allowed interscope to own his name(stupid)....He deserves the most blame for being in the position that he's in.....He should leave interscope when his contract is up.Then buy his name back.It may cost him 100 million dollars....But at least Em will be free to tour,and put out the musical content of his choice.

I'm assuming now that Paul is at Def Jam, he could/should go with him if he's going to release any more music.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I'm assuming now that Paul is at Def Jam, he could/should go with him if he's going to release any more music.

This would make sense.However,what type of back door deal did Paul make to become the head of defjam ? Did he have Eminem sign another long term contract with interscope as part of his deal with defjam ?......If i'm correct,interscope and defjam are both under Universal.....

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
didn't know this lol. thats wild. no wonder he puts out such uninspired shyt.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This would make sense.However,what type of back door deal did Paul make to become the head of defjam ? Did he have Eminem sign another long term contract with interscope as part of his deal with defjam ?......If i'm correct,interscope and defjam are both under Universal.....

That' would be fukked up if that's how he got it :laugh:

They are both under Universal but you could market him different with DJ, makes the whole Rick Ruben thing look kinda suspect too.

This album flopping would actually be the best thing...if it sells, they'll trot him out when he's in his 50's to do songs with Adele.

Suspenseful with a pencil ever since Prince turned himself into a symbol...

362761ef-ec24-4710-ba2b-85846778fec1-2060x1236.jpeg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That' would be fukked up if that's how he got it :laugh:

They are both under Universal but you could market him different with DJ, makes the whole Rick Ruben thing look kinda suspect too.

This album flopping would actually be the best thing...if it sells, they'll trot him out when he's in his 50's to do songs with Adele.

Suspenseful with a pencil ever since Prince turned himself into a symbol...

362761ef-ec24-4710-ba2b-85846778fec1-2060x1236.jpeg
don't mention Em with the GOAT.

Mars

Superstar
Daps

Probably one on the reasons why Eminem doesn't tour all that much(To spite his record label).....Imagine how much money Eminem could make if he just toured for 3 months every year ?........But of course Interscope/Universal will try to control who Eminem goes on tour with.....more money for the machine.

makes the whole Rick Ruben thing look kinda suspect too.

+1

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
don't mention Em with the GOAT.

Well it's a dope line that alludes to Prince having to become the "artists formally known as" because the label owned his name and everything associated with his music and made him adhere to their schedule and specifications for what was released.

Same situation here, I always thought it was funny that he threw that line in there on a song where he's basically bragging about how hard it would be for Interscope to replace him.

nikkas talmbout "why can't he do something with Pete Rock!" :laugh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Well it's a dope line that alludes to Prince having to become the "artists formally known as" because the label owned his name and everything associated with his music and made him adhere to their schedule and specifications for what was released.

Same situation here, I always thought it was funny that he threw that line in there on a song where he's basically bragging about how hard it would be for Interscope to replace him.
i was being obtuse. I know it wasn't a literal comparison.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Game, Jada haven't made music with Skylar Grey, Pink or Ed Sheeran though. Mariah Carey & Faith Evans are R&B acts, at least their music has soul in it. can't say the same for these souless wretched pop singers who cater to the one demographic which are pure mainstream fans who love the generic cookie cutter shyt you would usually hear on KTU, Z-100 or any other pop station on radio.

Not gonna argue subjectivity. The Lox, DMX, and several other legends teamed up with pop acts for a while now. T.I. did several songs with Timberlake...and that's my point, you guys on here are cherry picking with a very blurred lens. Conveniently ignoring the past to push a tired narrative.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not gonna argue subjectivity. The Lox, DMX, and several other legends teamed up with pop acts for a while now. T.I. did several songs with Timberlake...and that's my point, you guys on here are cherry picking with a very blurred lens. Conveniently ignoring the past to push a tired narrative.
Did any one those artist have most of their albums featured by said artist :mjgrin: