Eminem - Revival Tracklist.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This corny vulture continuing to fukk up his overrated legacy by putting out consistent garabage. The elephant in the room is that fem can't keep up because he's not that nice, while mase , kiss, fab, hov, nas are still spittin fire
Word, let him keep doing this. He exposing himself for how badly his music has aged. He keeps trying that horrible delivery with his horrible rapping voice.

So many old school legends can still drop fire tracks cause they music ages so much better. Look at the scarface he be in the game since 80s he dropped a few tracks recently and that shyt goes hard like a muthafukka.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That “second disc” track list is fake. Somebody tweeted that to him, and then he tweeted it. Don’t get fooled

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
Same reason why My Darling, careful what you wish for and Hells break loose didn't make Relapse. Eminem sucks at crafting album and lacks any artistic integrity. Kendrick can drop TPAB but Em can't make the music he wants lol stop making excuses for him. Even Jay made AG.

This...kinda. He's done. Em has admitted in a few songs lately that he doesn't have shyt to talk to about anymore. He can rappity-rap all day but the creative well is dry. Then, compound the fact that Interscope can't afford an Eminem flop and here we are :snoop:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just dont get it. Don't Front was a dope ass track,and showed he can still have it with the right producers. Why he chooses this pop garbage boggles my fukking mind. Drugs fukked this man up bad

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I just dont get it. Don't Front was a dope ass track,and showed he can still have it with the right producers. Why he chooses this pop garbage boggles my fukking mind. Drugs fukked this man up bad
I think not being on drugs kinda fukks it up:francis:

Like even weed:francis:

His music is made 100% sober so no wonder he's bori.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
artwork is out, shyt looks like it was made on Adobe Photoshop

revival%20official%20art.png

EMINEM - Revival Album Art Reveal

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm cautiously excited as the next man but i like how ppl r dismissing the album based on a tracklist when they haven't heard one note of music....with that said, i dont have high hopes either

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm cautiously excited as the next man but i like how ppl r dismissing the album based on a tracklist when they haven't heard one note of music....with that said, i dont have high hopes either

People are right to be wary of the features, doesn't mean he can't make a good song out of some of those though.

I really don't give a fukk about those, I'm more interested in the solo tracks and whether the album overall is dope, it's gonna be some nice rhymes on this.