Eminem - Revival Tracklist.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i

your label aint gonna say shyt to you or force you to do shyt because you're super duper A-list.

stop trying to impress 12 year white girls from the suburbs of connecticut.

Him being super duper A-list affords him less, not more control over the end product.

Interescope don't give a fukk about no Pete Rock :mjlol:

He's the golden goose...and the theory that whatever song he decides to drop will do numbers was just proven wrong here recently. Relapse only did 2 mill, that's a failure even though that's the last album he put out actually contained the elements of what an Eminem album is supposed to be.

If his Contract is up...go with Paul with Def Jam, which seems like what may happen.

If he's owes Interscope albums get Dre to produce and Kendrick to EP whatever it is. Even if they went and did that album next week you'd probably never hear it.

Last edited:

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
8zT6fnX.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

Infinite budget. Every producer in the world sending you beats. Super high hip hop IQ. ALCHEMIST AS YOUR TOUR DJ. Yet here he is making an album that is not only full of pop rap records with pop features, it's specifically designed for streaming. No artistic vision or drive. This is a dude afraid of falling off commercially, taking every chance he gets to juke the numbers. Doing whatever Interscope wants lol.

It's shyt like this that makes me appreciate the greats more. Nas has taken a lot of risks. Hov bucked the entire current sound of rap with 4:44. Kendrick is doing elaborate concept albums in an era where albums are dead. Cole dropped an album heavily influenced by jazz. RISKS. What risk has Eminem ever taken?

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop

Infinite budget. Every producer in the world sending you beats. Super high hip hop IQ. ALCHEMIST AS YOUR TOUR DJ. Yet here he is making an album that is not only full of pop rap records with pop features, it's specifically designed for streaming. No artistic vision or drive. This is a dude afraid of falling off commercially, taking every chance he gets to juke the numbers. Doing whatever Interscope wants lol.

It's shyt like this that makes me appreciate the greats more. Nas has taken a lot of risks. Hov bucked the entire current sound of rap with 4:44. Kendrick is doing elaborate concept albums in an era where albums are dead. Cole dropped an album heavily influenced by jazz. RISKS. What risk has Eminem ever taken?

GET COLES NAME THE FUKK OUTTA HERE.
J SNORE = EMINEM

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

He took risks when he was younger and hungrier. Now he doesn't care about going against the system. He is the system.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

or

:heh:

Honestly though, all jokes aside.

If you can get past the accents, Relapse has some dope fukking flows on there. I'd take like half that album (maybe more if you count Refill) over anything Eminem has done since The Eminem Show.

:manny:

That was my first time ever listening to, “face” and it’s the worse song I’ve ever heard in my entire life.

Why is he in anyone’s top 20?