Eminem - Revival Tracklist.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf is this Slimshad33 Du3ts ???

Since others have tried to make some sense out of this ill try as well

Dude doesnt seem to care about money himself all that much but wants to see his projects do well financially for his daughters and several future generations, like the ambition here is to sell at any cost to make money to keep everybody happy, jobw for record label staff engineers and whatever.
Otherwise i see zero reason for this sgrey chorus writing infested craplist. And if hes not doing her dude has to be uber weird with his sexlife

ONLY way this doesnt end up his worst album is if he comes with some real shyt about his life experience love you more as opposed to love the way you lie. I doubt thats gonna happen though...

1 doc dre beat is all i hope, but predicting he wasnt involved at all.

fukk what ya heard on some emcee shyt em on drugs > anybody not named nasir shawn or chris w

TDK is right as well cant remember anything dope from rick rubin on the rap tip since 03's 99 problems and musically since 06's stadium arcadium , let that dinosaur do his fukking yoga with russell and his stuffed fukking bear !!!

will still listen out of curiosity/ for laughs but Sia better be on the Wallmart limited edition uncut bonus dik with the new Sims game out december 21st YOU greedbags!!!

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Eminem and Alicia keys had a track called cocaine that didn't make relapse . but yeah he should have just took the Andre 3000 formula and release a hot feature verse every 2 years instead of what looks like 5 straight wack albums. Get back on drugs and ✋ stop recording this honky sht man!

That was Jazmine Sullivan. #phillystandup It's a great song too. We need more of THAT.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
White washed rap. There's nothing hip hop about this album. These features with these soulless ass bytches is part of the reason why this man's albums have been painfully average since Relapse. Where the fukk are the true to the game nikkas in his ear?

This track list looks like Hailie put it together.:hhh:
I have been saying for years bruh, Eminem does not know how to make hip hop music.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Since recovery he has mostly picked trash beats wtf are you talking about

I know that, I just said he picks retarded sounding beats for the album cuts and leaves the better stuff on bonus discs like this joint that Dre made.

Scram Jones produced this joint

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
This is what happens when you master the technique of rapping but never had soul and got gassed up into thinking you're a rap god. When he made that video with "my salsa" at the end and had D12 looking like some buck dancers I knew what time it was.

Name an Eminem song that made you nod your head and make this face combo.

:scusthov::huhldup::obama:

You can't because it never happened.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
This is what happens when you master the technique of rapping but never had soul and got gassed up into thinking you're a rap god. When he made that video with "my salsa" at the end and had D12 looking like some buck dancers I knew what time it was.

Name an Eminem song that made you nod your head and make this face combo.

:scusthov::huhldup::obama:

You can't because it never happened.
That don't front shyt from a few years ago went in other than that?

Nah

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Eminem can't take risk like a Kendrick,Nas,or Jay because he is the label breadwinner.His last two albums sold 24 million...24m X $8=192 million dollars....Eminem has the potential to generate 100+ million dollars per album(album, tours,merchandise,endorsements),......Eminem has the interscope gun to his head...His gift of selling records has become a curse to his music career.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Eminem can't take risk like a Kendrick,Nas,or Jay because he is the label breadwinner.His last two albums sold 24 million...24m X $8=200 million dollars....Eminem generates 100 million dollars per album,minimum......Eminem has the interscope gun to his head...His gift of selling records has become a curse to his music career.
Oh this what we running with now?